X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MICHIGAN BURN SOCCER ACADEMY

Previous Talking-Soccer posts:

1 Please specify, what treatment should the MI Burn Club and their coaches get in your opinion?

2 thanks for the heads up on MI Burn. That's all I needed to know.
    This is easy.

3 What does the Burn have to do with MC? He has never trained any of the teams with that club, or been associated with that club.Guest

4 Nothing,
    After a small MYSL follow up investigation, "NOTHING".

5 Nothing? Being seen on the sidelines during training is nothing? It's usually the first sign that he has weasel-ed his way into an organization. The past is his prologue. JG is nervous and rightly so. Needs to cut off all ties before the MI Burn get burned. Oh, by the way, the investigation is NOT over.

6 Here is an email conversation and personally I agree with the response. if he were there, I would think they'd diassociate themselves with him:
    (this is nothing damning, I hope that I removed names and only put this on here to show there is support to keep the fields clean)

I do not believe he has a Risk Management Card so it is hard for me to accept with our program he could be involved with any of our teams or I would have been contacted by a coach or manager expressing their concern. I have had several instances where coaches have not had their card in their possession but they check out.
    Michigan Burn Officials are scheduled by the MCRA and they are staunch, dedicated supporters of the Risk Management program and I am confident they will uncover any issues that present themselves.
    I do appreciate your heads up.
    M** G*******e
    M**L C*********r

-------------- Original message --------------

M**,
    There has been an apparnet M. C*********n siting w/ mysl club: MI Burn
    Please advise.

Re: MICHIGAN BURN SOCCER ACADEMY

Several of Michigan Burn soccer coach S kip M ukhtar's U13B Black team played for MC's 97 future stars. S kip M ukhtar just happens to be on the board of MC brother's (RC) soccer club, United Soccer League, and M ukhtar serves as the USL's delegate to MSYSA. MI youth soccer's creepy, incestuous underbelly.

Comment

All of the Michigan Burn Soccer Academy coaches play on adult soccer teams in the Michigan United Soccer League: http://www.musl.net/ . All of the Michigan Burn Soccer Academy coaches play with, against or have personal ties to MC and RC.

Question: How does MC pass risk management to play in the USASA/MSA/MUSL?

Comment

What MUSL teams?

Comment

Amazing how you always seem to link anyone to MC...

Hello moron.... Skip sr is a board member for USL... not his son... who happens to coach within the Burn.

Why don't you go and find out how many of Skips jr DLS players are playing in the Burn organization or how many of H e n r y S t e i n w a s h e r s Nova/Gators players live in the Troy school district? More than 3?

Comment

lol apparently that is not as easy as linking the C brothers to missteps ie ric k asking his hs players to train with his brother or poaching players for his vardar club not to mention his lies to his boss when confronted, to be expected with these guys

Comment

sure it is... just look at the cars this spring of the U16 boys at BSA and you will see about 6 DLS stickers...

not sure about younger N/G players, but just on the U16 boys team there have to be at least 4 that go to THS/AHS...

don't worry though as H e nr y S defense will be.... everyone does it. LOL

Comment

So the Mukhtars are father and son...that makes one more connection to MC and RC. Difference between Skip jr/Steinwascher and MC...neither Skip nor Henry has a violent felony conviction, neither of them has been disqualified to coach by USYSA/MSYSA, neither of them has lied on coach/player league applications/registrations.

Comment

No they just break MHSAA rules....

but then again everyone does it...

oh wait was H en ry S not placed on probation for breaking an MYSL poaching rule?

but then again everyone does it and even if you admit you did it you only get a slap on the hand... so why not do it?

so yes lets find out who all is connected to MC... he did have a meeting with G/N last year so that means he is connected to GM and HS and... with Vardar so ML and ML ..... LOL

and with TE cause he met with DG as well.... and in that club plenty coaches are currently on or have been on probation...

but then again everyone does it...

so really MC is connected to everyone. its a small world isn't it?

I bet that you or your kid once trained with him, but could not hack it and was forced out. you are still connected with him though. LOL

what MC did more than 10 years ago was wrong and I don't try to minimize it.

however what these other coaches are doing is still going on NOW!

now go investigate further and feel free to contact MHSAA... and turn in a real crime

karma people!

Comment

That is the most sensless crack-high ramblings posted.

Poaching? Everyone does it yes, but not one of those people listed have written love letters to children.

Comment

With all the meetings MC is having with all these reputable clubs you would think that these coaches have lost their minds. No one seriously believes that those mentioned above would have anything to do with MC. Most likely they don't want to get threatened or worse. But hey, even GVSAman went so far as to backdoor his teams into his league which didn't last for long.

Heard there are more of those love letters from the MC vs MSYSA deps. Pretty despicable stuff.

Comment

Hey he is the best trainer in Mi... so if you want a coach that can get your club a state, regional and national championship then he is your man.

Comment

Asked my son if he had ever heard of this Mark Christensen character. He played for Indiana U and played youth soccer in Michigan. He had never heard of him.

Comment

so....?

Lets go back to:

Why don't you go and find out how many of Skips jr DLS players are playing in the Burn organization or how many of H e n r y S t e i n w a s h e r s Nova/Gators players live in the Troy school district? More than 3?

Much more interesting to get an answer about that...

Comment

Come on, Mark. You have posted five times in this thread with your accusations against skip and henry. Just give us the player names and be done with it. Loser

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X