Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here’s a video that our current NSA made for a Russian spy’s organization in 2013

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPM-FXHj5gA

Comment ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anytime you want Russian troll have Vlad buy you a ticket to America ....I will happily kick your a z z

Tee hee
    Bwa ha ha
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love ,

Yer pal,

The perfesser

^^^^^ PS being clear like a real American You Russian dog who won’t even choose from among your various sock puppet faces
    TMan is getting wound up, I see.

Bwahahaha!

Comment

While you deftly step around acknowledging the obvious facts about what Russia is telling the world about the “summit” the Russian govt blares it loud and clear ....

You ARE a rube or a Russian troll .
      Here's reality for you, TMan.

Behind the facade of an assertive foreign policy, many believe that Russia maintains a spluttering economy.

https://www.worldfinance.com/markets...nating-economy

Global debt markets are flashing a bullish signal on America’s economic trajectory, leaving Europe and emerging markets in the dust.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...es-cycle-fears

What do you think the world cares more about TMan?

Quit being such a little girl.

Comment

So funny that the cons who cry about “fake newsl think that putting a caption on a picture will have them believed

Also kinda desperate that their answer to everything is to play their Hillary card .

Guess when you can’t defend the indefensible
        No comment in regards to The Nation article, TMan? None at all??? You are just going to skip over it?

Comment

Netflix misses subscriber growth forecast by 1 million, shares down 11%

Bwahahaha!

Maybe getting involved with politics wasn't such a good idea.

Comment

I don't watch You Tube videos.

Now who said that before, eh TMan?
            Yeah you don’t want to have to see that another one ofnthe trump gang has been a kremlin asset for years !

The damn going to break

Comment

Here's reality for you, TMan.

Behind the facade of an assertive foreign policy, many believe that Russia maintains a spluttering economy.

https://www.worldfinance.com/markets...nating-economy

Global debt markets are flashing a bullish signal on America’s economic trajectory, leaving Europe and emerging markets in the dust.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...es-cycle-fears

What do you think the world cares more about TMan?

Quit being such a little girl.
              Is that ad hominem? If so you should rethink .

Little girls much tougher than old fat con men or broken a z z Russian trolls ....

Hope you are having a great afternoon watching the great dream grind to a halt ....

Unless you ARE a Russian troll and your dream is to DEGRADE America ....does that explain why you seem so happy ?

😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Funny, whenever I hear Tee Hee whining, all I can think of is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yZHveWFvqM

Take out "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" and insert "Russia, Russia, Russia"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Is that ad hominem? If so you should rethink .

Little girls much tougher than old fat con men or broken a z z Russian trolls ....

Hope you are having a great afternoon watching the great dream grind to a halt ....

Unless you ARE a Russian troll and your dream is to DEGRADE America ....does that explain why you seem so happy ?

😂😂😂😂😂
                  Tee Hee. May want to steer clear of the little girl comments given your proclivities.

The "send me your daughters" comments are still fresh in everyone's minds. Creep.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                    Whining ? Why would I be whining ?

You mean winning don’t you? 😂 after all for the longest time you called this a nothing 🍔 and now “trump Russia “ is the focus of the world .

So frankly , as far as my ego would go, I’m beaming these days about obviously being in front of what y’all are catching up to....

Sad for our country though

Comment

Whining ? Why would I be whining ?

You mean winning don’t you? 😂 after all for the longest time you called this a nothing 🍔 and now “trump Russia “ is the focus of the world .

So frankly , as far as my ego would go, I’m beaming these days about obviously being in front of what y’all are catching up to....

Sad for our country though
                      Russia, Russia, Russia!

Winning, like all those predictions you send out daily?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tee Hee. May want to steer clear of the little girl comments given your proclivities.

The "send me your daughters" comments are still fresh in everyone's minds. Creep.
                        Irrelevant now that Putin has grabbed America by its pussy Donald Trump....

Tell you what ....fly your daughter from RUSSIA to one of those countries where staunch conservatives like rush Limbaugh go for their sex tourism. I’m sure you’ll find some republicans to grab her by the pussy just like Republican operstice #1 Grabbed Butina

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m actually having a blast Russian dog!

Comment

Russia, Russia, Russia!

Winning, like all those predictions you send out daily?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Is this all you got? After what the world has seen the last week?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                            What was that about YouTube Russian dog?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Is this all you got? After what the world has seen the last week?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                              And, yet, your predictions still remain as accurate as always.

Ya vas lyublyu!!!

Comment

Irrelevant now that Putin has grabbed America by its pussy Donald Trump....

Tell you what ....fly your daughter from RUSSIA to one of those countries where staunch conservatives like rush Limbaugh go for their sex tourism. I’m sure you’ll find some republicans to grab her by the pussy just like Republican operstice #1 Grabbed Butina

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m actually having a blast Russian dog!
                                Tee Hee with the gutter talk again. So predictable!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X