Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://scontent.fbos1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...16&oe=5BDD520D

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Nope, not commenting on anything. Whenever someone says they speak Russian, I think of my favorite movie growing up.

I'll leave the blubbering to you.
      While you deftly step around acknowledging the obvious facts about what Russia is telling the world about the “summit” the Russian govt blares it loud and clear ....

You ARE a rube or a Russian troll .

Comment

Oh my ....

Here comes the usual nutter deluge ....multiple
        Soros posts , Clinton etc

Dear god there is a traitor in the WH

Comment

I had the pleasure of having coffee this AM with a fluent Russian speaker...my future daughter-in-law....

She translated in real time what the Russian tv broadcasters are saying about the summit ....

If you are a true brainwashed con and not a Russian troll let me assure you ....

They are making a fool of him. And us

MAGA?

Might be the dumbest leap of faith I have ever seen on this board. And that is a bar that is not easy to reach. Russian media saying bad things about Trump is about as surprising as American media saying bad things about Putin and Trump.

But you need to add in that the leftist media are lap dogs for the left. The Russian media are lap dogs for Putin.

Trump could make a statement that he was opposed to cancer and boiling puppies. The media would come out in favor of cancer rights and that Trump was opposed to hot water.

Don't need fluent Russian to have common sense.

Comment

While you deftly step around acknowledging the obvious facts about what Russia is telling the world about the “summit” the Russian govt blares it loud and clear ....

I'll disregard the ad hominem attack.

Ya vas lyublyu

Comment

I'll disregard the ad hominem attack.

Ya vas lyublyu
              Here’s a video that our current NSA made for a Russian spy’s organization in 2013

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPM-FXHj5gA

Comment ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anytime you want Russian troll have Vlad buy you a ticket to America ....I will happily kick your a z z

Tee hee
              Bwa ha ha
              😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love ,

Yer pal,

The perfesser

^^^^^ PS being clear like a real American You Russian dog who won’t even choose from among your various sock puppet faces

Comment

Might be the dumbest leap of faith I have ever seen on this board. And that is a bar that is not easy to reach. Russian media saying bad things about Trump is about as surprising as American media saying bad things about Putin and Trump.

But you need to add in that the leftist media are lap dogs for the left. The Russian media are lap dogs for Putin.

Trump could make a statement that he was opposed to cancer and boiling puppies. The media would come out in favor of cancer rights and that Trump was opposed to hot water.

So where in the world are they 👍 on trump at summit ?

Please regale us guvnor

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Here’s a video that our current NSA made for a Russian spy’s organization in 2013

Comment ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anytime you want Russian troll have Vlad buy you a ticket to America ....I will happily kick your a z z

Tee hee
                  Bwa ha ha
                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love ,

Yer pal,

The perfesser

^^^^^ PS being clear like a real American You Russian dog who won’t even choose from among your various sock puppet faces
                  Hey, "Cut it out". You should wait until after the elections when I have more flexibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU

Comment

Comment ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tee hee
                    Bwa ha ha
                    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love ,

Yer pal,

The perfesser

Tough guy Tee Hee in da house! Just look for the guy wearing a P hat and an I'm with her t shirt. Ooooooooh!

Striking fear in the hearts and minds!

Same dink who just played victim. Now threatening people.

Comment

"A Carnegie Mellon scholar, Dov H. Levin, has scoured the historical record for both overt and covert election influence operations. He found 81 by the United States and 36 by the Soviet Union or Russia between 1946 and 2000, though the Russian count is undoubtedly incomplete.

“I’m not in any way justifying what the Russians did in 2016,” Mr. Levin said. “It was completely wrong of Vladimir Putin to intervene in this way. That said, the methods they used in this election were the digital version of methods used both by the United States and Russia for decades: breaking into party headquarters, recruiting secretaries, placing informants in a party, giving information or disinformation to newspapers.” "

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/s...do-it-too.html

Comment

Tough guy Tee Hee in da house! Just look for the guy wearing a P hat and an I'm with her t shirt. Ooooooooh!

Striking fear in the hearts and minds!

Same dink who just played victim. Now threatening people.
                        Careful, soon he'll be asking you to send your wife and daughters his way so he can have his way with them. If it matters, he asks you (not them) for permission, but he does promise it will be the best sex of their young, innocent lives.

Comment

Comment ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tee hee
                          Bwa ha ha
                          😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love ,

Yer pal,

The perfesser

I don't watch You Tube videos.

Now who said that before, eh TMan?

Comment

So where in the world are they 👍 on trump at summit ?

Please regale us guvnor

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                            Please just try making a point....just try!

Comment

Nailed it!

Comment

Thanks Captain obvious. Russians are promoting Russian interests. Wow, never saw that coming.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X