Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clubs in Las Vegas area

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a strong club for a 15 year old girl. U16 this year, will be U17 next year. Which Comp clubs seem to be the most stable and have the strongest training program?
    Please reply to the thread. Anything will help. T
    Thank you

I think all of the clubs are about the same...Downtown, Heat, Neon, etc, etc. I guess the key is to try and find a club practicing close to you house and if your child has friends on the team this will help as well. I would warn you be very leary of ODP as I've heard often times the truly talented kids will not get the play time due to normal issues associated with Nevada soccer. I hear with ODP often times the coaches selected will just play who they like (for various reasons) regardless of ability.

Comment

clubs in Las Vegas Area

My husband coaches a team here in Las Vegas (two actually) and our club has a total of 5 teams. We are not one of the big clubs but we do well overall and our fees are drastically lower than big clubs. You didn't mention your daughter's skill level but we have a U16 team and U17 team currently. If you are interested in more info, please email me at kim.stevenson@vegasunited.net

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X