Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast United

I hear that JP has left SU. Too bad. He is a great coach and nice guy. Big loss for the club.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear that JP has left SU. Too bad. He is a great coach and nice guy. Big loss for the club.
    Who is JP and where did he go

Comment

Which JP? There was a JP who left his full time position last year... But still coached a team this Fall (I believe). Or, are you talking about another (the other JP)?

Club just wheeling and dealing these days... Trying to insert themselves everywhere... Something will have to give. You can't extend yourselves so much without feeling some consequences.

Comment

Director of coaching. A bigger club is not always better. There are not a lot of male players from NH and new england going DI and DII.

Comment

Interesting. The brothers"B" will be the next to go.

Comment

Director of coaching. A bigger club is not always better. There are not a lot of male players from NH and new england going DI and DII.
            Oh, that is a big one... Anyone know where he is going? Or why?

Comment

Wow. He has his faults but great guy and great coach.

Comment

Interesting. The brothers"B" will be the next to go.
                Hmmmmm... You think?

If that happens, you'd have to surmise that there is more going on here than meets the eye.

Comment

Oh, that is a big one... Anyone know where he is going? Or why?
                  He was fired

Comment

He was fired
                    True? Or T-S crap?

Comment

True. JP is the best coach there, and someone does not like the comp.

Comment

True. JP is the best coach there, and someone does not like the comp.
                        Interesting. Maybe he wasn't drinking the Seacoast kool-aid anymore?

I think that their mentality of late "grow, grow, partner with this group and this group and this group, etc..." may not be the way to go.

Comment

PW should be ashamed of himself MS, TK & JP all sacked, these are people who have been with Seacoast from the very beginning and helped get the club to where it is today. Interested to see who will be next out the door!

Comment

PW should be ashamed of himself MS, TK & JP all sacked, these are people who have been with Seacoast from the very beginning and helped get the club to where it is today. Interested to see who will be next out the door!
                            Not all that familiar with the club but I don't see those initials (MS, TK) on the website (although may have missed them)... Due to that, I don't know what their positions are within the club (coaches, Directors, etc), but I would think that there could be underlying reasons for these firings. Wouldn't be surprised if something was going on within the club that we will find out about down the road.

Comment

Some things never change

Some things never change with this club.. It is sad to see some familiar faces moving on. It seems to me that some of the existing staff that is still there MAY be the REAL problem?? Hope they don't lose sight of the fact that it is still all about the kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X