Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUJO

Cujo, at 48 years old, threw 150 pitches during a grueling 9 inning game that took 3 hours to complete!

I thought if he had his own thread maybe we wouldn't have to hear about his personal glory amongst the other threads.

Re: CUJO

Originally posted by n uff
    Cujo, at 48 years old, threw 150 pitches during a grueling 9 inning game that took 3 hours to complete!

I thought if he had his own thread maybe we wouldn't have to hear about his personal glory amongst the other threads.
    Oh good. Encourage him to start a blog.

Comment

personal glory? not quite.... I lost........ my point was that a properly hydrated player should not have had any difficulty during a scrimmage on Sunday. It is more likely that they were just out of shape and as usual the parents blame HS soccer.

Comment

I'm having difficulty comparing 3 hours of baseball to 80 or 90 minutes of soccer. Doesn't seem to be an awful lot of aerobic activity in a baseball game.

Comment

Blasphemy!

Comment

Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo

personal glory? not quite.... I lost........ my point was that a properly hydrated player should not have had any difficulty during a scrimmage on Sunday. It is more likely that they were just out of shape and as usual the parents blame HS soccer.
              Very telling reply..... Your team lost..... No previous mention of how the TEAM did, just you and your pitches.

Comment

ADMIN PLEASE!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                  I'm having difficulty comparing 3 hours of baseball to 80 or 90 minutes of soccer. Doesn't seem to be an awful lot of aerobic activity in a baseball game.
                  You obviously have never pitched. You use your entire body when you pitch. Your legs actually get tired long before your arm does. Two days after you can barely walk. Don't forget that there are about another 100 warm up pitches between innings and 100 warm ups before the game. Also running before and after to warm up and cool down. I lost about 4-5 lbs on Sunday.

Comment

Very telling reply..... Your team lost..... No previous mention of how the TEAM did, just you and your pitches.
                    That is because it was mentioned in earlier posts - no need to repeat myself to a troll.

Comment

ADMIN PLEASE!?!?!?!?!
                      Don't worry, admin is busy, I am scheduling some thunderstorms in the trolls area this evening.

Comment

You obviously have never pitched. You use your entire body when you pitch. Your legs actually get tired long before your arm does. Two days after you can barely walk. Don't forget that there are about another 100 warm up pitches between innings and 100 warm ups before the game. Also running before and after to warm up and cool down. I lost about 4-5 lbs on Sunday.
                        Pitching is anaerobic.

Comment

Pitching is anaerobic.
                          Probably somewhere in between the two. Your heart rate is very elevated during the inning you are pitching. Probably not to 150+ but still close but still different than football which is truly anaerobic. I have played hockey and soccer as an adult and find pitching to be every bit as demanding.

Comment

Pitching is anaerobic.
                            Posting just to get a rise out of someone is immature.

Comment

That is because it was mentioned in earlier posts - no need to repeat myself to a troll.
                              I know you mentioned it before. Exactly the point of the thread. How many times do we need to hear about the personal baseball (or hockey) experiences of 48 year old guy on a soccer forum?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X