Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Londonderry Bolts Youth Team Tryouts

The FC Londonderry Bolts have openings on several teams to train over the winter and play in the upcoming Spring season. The winter training is 2 times per week starting in January at the Sportszone in Derry, NH through the end of March. The teams will play in the NEP league for the Spring 2013 season.

The current teams with openings are the U10 Girls, U11 Girls and U12 Boys. Please click here to register and request a tryout.

Additional information about the club can be found on our website.

http://fcbolts.com/fclondonderrybolts

I hear crickets...

Comment

The Bolts....you mean the two guys that meander around the West Road fields with puffed up chests. No organization, no new opportunities for the kids in Londonderry, no flyers, no information, no real camps, not even in a winter futsal program! Floundering teams, playing in the Championship division paying more than NHPSA or World Cup...You have been had Londonderry!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The Bolts....you mean the two guys that meander around the West Road fields with puffed up chests. No organization, no new opportunities for the kids in Londonderry, no flyers, no information, no real camps, not even in a winter futsal program! Floundering teams, playing in the Championship division paying more than NHPSA or World Cup...You have been had Londonderry!
        Ah yes... because playing MAPLE is so much better (World Cup)... Lol! And NHPSA? Ha Ha! I've personally spoken with MANY unhappy NHPSA customers as we were considering our options. Please don't get me started on them. I suppose another great option is Seacoast where I can sit in a car for hours upon hours a week just to "train" with a coach who may / may not have any experience. That sounds awesome... Driving an hour there and an hour back to and from Epping / Hampton how many times a week? Great idea! Good luck with that!

Comment

Maple is at least equal to the NEP Championship division. What a joke that division is! A place where people who have the money can watch there level two players playing the same level of competition as Granite State, just an hour away in Massachusetts.

All of the other choices sound like the Bolts are the lesser of the evils. Why would you pay so much money for any of these? At least the other organizations have an organization, and aren't just Londonderry United in disguise. World Cup has the deepest staff in the area these days, not a lot of turnover, and they have a solid organization. They have much more to offer on the girl's side long term. NHPSA has a bigger organization too. The Bolts have two guys, and nothing more. They will tell you anything you want to hear like carnival hustlers, but none of what they told me has come to fruition. There are no new coaches here all the same old coaches, and this Spring they will be coaching how many teams? The Bolts in Boston may be a great organization, but they can not be happy with the turnout, or lack of turnout here in NH. Did you know the number 2 guy for the Bolts in Londonderry, JO, did not get asked back to the high school position in Londonderry? Check out the Bolts Website where are his coaching credentials listed? Again I will state you have been had Londonderry.

Comment

Maple is at least equal to the NEP Championship division. What a joke that division is! A place where people who have the money can watch there level two players playing the same level of competition as Granite State, just an hour away in Massachusetts.

All of the other choices sound like the Bolts are the lesser of the evils. Why would you pay so much money for any of these? At least the other organizations have an organization, and aren't just Londonderry United in disguise. World Cup has the deepest staff in the area these days, not a lot of turnover, and they have a solid organization. They have much more to offer on the girl's side long term. NHPSA has a bigger organization too. The Bolts have two guys, and nothing more. They will tell you anything you want to hear like carnival hustlers, but none of what they told me has come to fruition. There are no new coaches here all the same old coaches, and this Spring they will be coaching how many teams? The Bolts in Boston may be a great organization, but they can not be happy with the turnout, or lack of turnout here in NH. Did you know the number 2 guy for the Bolts in Londonderry, JO, did not get asked back to the high school position in Londonderry? Check out the Bolts Website where are his coaching credentials listed? Again I will state you have been had Londonderry.
            I'm not going to argue with you here. No perfect options as far as I can see. I have looked around, I have researched. Every one of these so called "premier" options have their faults. Please don't try to argue otherwise. I am not interested in my child playing MAPLE. Therefore, World Cup is not an option. I may be missing out on something great but again, not interested. Don't really know / care what your gripe(s) are but you sound pretty bitter. May I suggest yoga?

Comment

The new model seems to be hire young inexperienced coaches (preferably with an accent) and hope that the parents don't figure out that the player and team are not improving. The young coaches aren't improving, and the clubs (yes some are now for profit) are making more money. Soccer in NH is no longer about improving the player. The old local non-profit clubs worked best for the palyers.

Comment

The new model seems to be hire young inexperienced coaches (preferably with an accent) and hope that the parents don't figure out that the player and team are not improving. The young coaches aren't improving, and the clubs (yes some are now for profit) are making more money. Soccer in NH is no longer about improving the player. The old local non-profit clubs worked best for the palyers.
                True. It is no longer about the kids getting better... much more of a money grab for ALL these clubs. Can't only blame the clubs though, parents deserve half the blame for falling for it year after year. Unfortunate.

Comment

I've seen those two...actually some of what they say is sort of disgraceful. Lots of double talk. I don't think think they are long for this experiment.

Comment

Derry and Manchester fell for this with NHPSA and SUSC.

Comment

Derry and Manchester at least got a real club, with are real organization. The Bolts have two guys and that's it. One of them tried to tell us that futsal was bad because you touched the ball more times than you would in a real game. I am not bitter, but unimpressed after a half year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X