This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSM trampled by horses

I heard (from a normally very reliable source) that FSM was trampled by a herd of horses and was in the emergency room last night, but she is still posting so it must be a rumor. All our best FSM!!!!! I hope you are fine.

Re: FSM trampled by horses

Originally posted by JustForFun
    I heard (from a normally very reliable source) that FSM was trampled by a herd of horses and was in the emergency room last night, but she is still posting so it must be a rumor. All our best FSM!!!!! I hope you are fine.
    JFF, your infatuation with FSM has bordered on the creepy side. Enough comments about her legs, they're innapropriate. That joke has run its course and should be buried. We all like to have fun on here, but you need to tone it down a bit.

Comment

May be you think you’re funny or clever, but you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Your obsession with FSM is going far beyond forum norms and is getting worse with time. I think the moderators need to take a good look at what’s going on before it escalates much further.

Comment

There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.
        — Aristotle

Fred M

Comment

Originally posted by MASoccer
          JFF, your infatuation with FSM has bordered on the creepy side. Enough comments about her legs, they're innapropriate. That joke has run its course and should be buried. We all like to have fun on here, but you need to tone it down a bit.
          You go from a lurker without a single post on the old forum, to the moral arbiter of the new forum?

Comment

Originally posted by JustForFun"
            FSM is correct (I am not sure about the beach ball but I would love to see those legs in a bathing suit) that it is about family and having fun (was it a string bikini FSM?). Someday Guest will understand. (FSM in an itchy, bitcy, teenie, weenie, polka dotted, string bikini .................................... - I've gone mad!!!!!!!)
            Stuff like this thread and these comments are completely inappropriate. This is what you call cyber stalking. I am surprised that the moderators have not taken action.

Comment

MASoccer wrote:

I did not understand this post at first. MASoccer, interpreting for Soccer Ban's comments, posted the name of a registered poster in the Elders' thread, so he locked the thread. Clearly MASoccer did not understand the thread or had no regard for another person's privacy. More recently MASoccer posted the name a kid and commented generally about his ability. Even though every registered poster agrees on only one thing, don't talk about the kids, MASoccer is unconcerned and does what she wants.

So this post could not be about the Forum rules or the appropriateness of my posts - MASoccer has demonstrated little concern for those issues in her posts. So I showed the post to my partner, and they said, "The wrath of a jealous woman has no .............." and walked away. And I thought that was so sweet, MASoccer likes me.

I like you too MASoccer, I really really really like you. You are like one of my best friends, you are like a sister to me. I hope we can be good friends for a long time and you will always be special in my heart.

Hugs and kisses MASoccer!!!!!

Comment

MASoccer wrote:

I did not understand this post at first. MASoccer, interpreting for Soccer Ban's comments, posted the name of a registered poster in the Elders' thread, so he locked the thread. Clearly MASoccer did not understand the thread or had no regard for another person's privacy. More recently MASoccer posted the name a kid and commented generally about his ability. Even though every registered poster agrees on only one thing, don't talk about the kids, MASoccer is unconcerned and does what she wants.

So this post could not be about the Forum rules or the appropriateness of my posts - MASoccer has demonstrated little concern for those issues in her posts. So I showed the post to my partner, and they said, "The wrath of a jealous woman has no .............." and walked away. And I thought that was so sweet, MASoccer likes me.

I like you too MASoccer, I really really really like you. You are like one of my best friends, you are like a sister to me. I hope we can be good friends for a long time and you will always be special in my heart.

Hugs and kisses MASoccer!!!!!
                Wrong gender dude.

As far as the post about the 16 year old player... that was from a quote listed previously. I had nothing negative to say about this player, neither do I about Sheanon Williams, Scott Caldwell or any other player that has been in the spot light. There was nothing wrong with that post, he and others even younger were mentioned in the MVP thread. If that was against forum rules why was it not flagged? Sorry don't see how that can compare with what you've been posting lately. Why the need for this post? It is obvious to others that this is innapropriate cyber stalking and to make comments of the nature that you are making really needs to stop. Kudos to FSM for not even responding.

Comment

"It is obvious to others that this is innapropriate cyber stalking and to make comments of the nature that you are making really needs to stop."

It isnt that obvious to me that it is inappropriate. I definitely dont consider it stalking. It seems to me that JFF is just goofing around, continuing on with a theme he first spun a while back, the only post that has ever made me laugh out load. If I am not mistaken FSM commented on that post and took it good naturedly.

Speaking for myself, I like the good natured stuff a lot more than the hostile and mean spirited.

JFF is a little different. As long as what he posts is good natured, do we really want to censor him? I dont.

Fred M.

Comment

Not sure if the original post was against the rules or cyber stalking or what.

As a woman, my first reaction was that it was creepy. Felt a little like the poster wanted FSM to be trampled. This may not have been intended at all, but that was my gut reaction for what it's worth. It's hard to joke sometimes on these threads.

Comment

Sorry MaSoccer, but I will respond. Had JFF really wished me well, the contents of his post would have been sent in a PM, and not made the topic of a new thread. The purpose of this thread is to send me a message, "I know who you are." It's no different then wishing me a Happy Birthday as Mr. Stats on my birthday or commenting on my summer vacation as "Guest". The comments are not made with good intent. And yes, they are creepy. The thought of what he was doing while typing the bikini comment is definitely not funny.

JFF thinks he's smarter than he really is which is very definitely a flaw in his personality as it exposes who he really is. He thinks I don't know who he is, but I too have some reliable sources, some of whom have coached at several of the Central Mass clubs who know him and his son. Those who have indicated he is a pompus windbag in person as much as he is under a his many pseudonyms. BTW I find it interesting that a previous post of mine connecting him to three different clubs )Inter, Juventus and now perhaps the Bolts) has mysteriously disappeared from this forum, yet this and his bikini comment remains?

Anyone who doesn't think he's Mr. Stats is mistaken. Mr. Stats, JAD, JFF, Guest, et al may have different forum personnas, but the man at the keyboard is still the same. I believe Cindy Lou is very well aware as she posts:

If you read the postings carefully, most often the tactic used is to dismiss the poster, skirt the issue and redirect off topic, maybe even with a little humor. It is a common tactic used in the workplace, most often by males as an instrument of control.
                      This is what JFF is doing and he fools only himself if he thinks that majority of this forum don't recognize it. Just like he thinks he fools us, by supporting what he's alter ego, Mr. Stats often decried as "high school so called soccer". Some might think him a genius. I think he's a jack *** and fool.

To the topic of cyber stalking:

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:25 pm

Dear FSM,

Thanks for the post.

I hope that you are not trying that contempible crap again implying that JAD and I are the same person, are you? That is a very serious and completely stupid and in-character accusation from you. Of course, it would be just like you to assert dishonestly that you didn't mean it. Gad, your're utterly contemptible!

Please stop stalking me. Of course I am flattered. However, it would never work out between us. Go back to Beckham or Donovan or Dempsey.

Regards,
                      Mr. Stats
                      I ask once again, does this have a familiar ring?
                      Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Marks
                        "It is obvious to others that this is innapropriate cyber stalking and to make comments of the nature that you are making really needs to stop."

It isnt that obvious to me that it is inappropriate. I definitely dont consider it stalking. It seems to me that JFF is just goofing around, continuing on with a theme he first spun a while back, the only post that has ever made me laugh out load. If I am not mistaken FSM commented on that post and took it good naturedly.

Speaking for myself, I like the good natured stuff a lot more than the hostile and mean spirited.

JFF is a little different. As long as what he posts is good natured, do we really want to censor him? I dont.

Fred M.
                        Fred, I'm sure you are taking pleassure in these posts. But as a police officer, if a women were to report to you that someone was making a point of following her personal life, would you just brush it off as "good natured stuff"? How about if it were one of your daughters the target?
                        Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Marks

Speaking for myself, I like the good natured stuff a lot more than the hostile and mean spirited. Fred M.
                          Fred is free to disagree, but I see a pattern of inappropriate posting with a fixation on FSM that is escalating to a point that it can no longer be call humor. Fred may find his wit entertaining and enjoy the attempts at humor or good fun, but I agree with the others, it is getting creepy. It is just the type of stuff we teach kids to be aware of when they are on-line. Obsessive behavior is sometimes hard to see, especially when it seems to swing like some sort of bi-polar episode. I do see a growing hostility and mean spiritedness in his postings, while Fred does not, I think the rest of the users can decide for themselves.

Comment

FSM... If I thought JFF was being sinister I would have a different opinion of his posts. I just dont. So he knows who you are...so what? Many people do. You are as 'guilty' as anyone of identifying other posters no?

I dont read the posts as carefully as you do (although I think I was well out in the lead on the JFF/Mr. Stats thing) but I read JFF posts as goofs. He adds a jab in here and there but many in here do that. Some of the words you have chosen recently to characterize people seem more objectionable to me than any language JFF has chosen.

Comment

"Fred, I'm sure you are taking pleassure in these posts."

If they offend you, I dont. I dont have anything against you. Although we have some online disagreements most of it hasnt been personal (although characterizing me as 'arrogant' and a few other pearls recently crossed that line) and I respect your passion. If we were to ever meet and talk I am certain we would have much more in common that not.

I do think JFF is funny. I thought Mr. Stats was long winded so I like JFF better. As I mentioned earlier I read JFF's posts as goofs.

FM

Comment

Working...
                              X