X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for team information

Hi,

Just wondering what happened to the following (last year) U13 teams, who would presently be U14. If they disbanded, then there's no need to reply, but if they changed their name/club, I would like to know that for my rating system.

I give their name, then the league they were in last spring:

Elite SA (MASC B)

Innitou SC (Maple D Blue)

Pioneers (Maple D Red)

Sachems Red (MASC B)

SF Vikings (Maple D Blue)

Also, there is a Waltham Panthers team listed in both Maple D, and in MASC A2. Are these the same team playing in two leagues, or two different teams with (annoyingly) basically the same name? Or is the one in A2 a U13 team?

Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

Also, there is a Waltham Panthers team listed in both Maple D, and in MASC A2. Are these the same team playing in two leagues, or two different teams with (annoyingly) basically the same name? Or is the one in A2 a U13 team?

Teams are not allowed to play in both MASC and MAPLE. They would have to be 2 different teams.

Comment

SF Vikings GU14

The SF Vikings GU14 team (last years MAPLE-D GU13) had a bit of turnover for various reasons, but has been able to fill in the roster and is planning on playing in MASC this fall.

Comment

Re: SF Vikings GU14

Originally posted by Bill Rowe
        The SF Vikings GU14 team (last years MAPLE-D GU13) had a bit of turnover for various reasons, but has been able to fill in the roster and is planning on playing in MASC this fall.
        I dont see a schedule for them?

Comment

Re: SF Vikings GU14

Originally posted by Anonymous
          Originally posted by Bill Rowe
          I dont see a schedule for them?
          nevermind. its listed as 'Vikings' not 'SF Vikings"

Comment

Sachems & Innitou

I believe Aztecs are fielding a second GU14 team that has the former GU13 Sachems FC coach (C hadd Mars) and many of his players. They will be playing in MASC.

Also, I heard a rumor that Innitou SC has disbanded (don't take my word on it). That said, I've noticed that Mike Higgins (its director) is now coaching with Sachems FC (GU12).

Comment

MASC has its Fall Coaches Meeting tonight. I will ask people about some of the missing teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X