Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ascension of Cujo??

Some quick research shows Cujo with 499 posts. With his next post he will ascend to a rank never before seen on talking-soccer.

What will it be and is Cujo, or any mere mortal, worthy of this rank?

What can we say, he is truly a man of many words and he still has all of his teeth.

Comment

It's either...

We're not worthy or Well, isn't thaaat Spec-i-a-l

Way to post Cujo!

Comment

Seems obvious to me: Over The Hill. ;)

Comment

He is definitely not a woose! He is the man! Do I hear the grinding of FSM teeth?

Comment

Why has Cujo not made his historic post?

Has a rogue parent abducted Cujo or his computer?

Have the black helicopters swooped down upon the "casa de Cujo" and prevented him from making his next post? Will his next post come from Area 57?

Is his Cujo nickname some indicator that he is caught up in the Michael Vick case?

Is he right now throwing his overhand curveball and making some unfortunate doubter wet his pants?

Comment

Obviously Cujo is either on vaction (either body surfing in Maui, big game hunting in South Africa or maybe a meeting with the Pope?) or his wife caught him on the computer read some of his worked and permanently banned him... just one post shy of the all-time record. Why couln't have Mrs. Cujo been married to Barry Bonds???

Comment

I heard that the International Brotherhood of Internet Posters is looking into whether Cujo was aided by some illegal performance enhancers to help attain this record. Maybe he will have to do some community service and talk to young posters about the dangers of fingeroids.

Comment

Don't you know that fingeroids are linked to spontaneous outbursts of rage? You should not mention such things in front of kids.

Comment

He was not tough enough and succumbed to a pack of pit poodles attracted to his milk bone underwear

Comment

He's looking fo4r another socio-economic group to bash.

Comment

The Historic Post has just been made and Cujo's new rank has been revealed.

Cujo is now officially a "TS God" - will his posts now be viewed as infallable - and can we peons (or in my case TS addict) continue to debate him? :-)

Good posting cujo

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Devil

Cujo is now officially a "TS God" - will his posts now be viewed as infallable - and can we peons (or in my case TS addict) continue to debate him? :-)

Good posting cujo
                          I want six soccer balls!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of commission this weekend. Threw a 9 inning complete game on Saturday (150 pitches.....). Could not move on Sunday................. looking for a wheelchair today. My wife summed it up nicely. 98 degrees? You are an IDIOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo
                            Originally posted by Blue Devil

Good posting cujo
                            I want six soccer balls!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of commission this weekend. Threw a 9 inning complete game on Saturday (150 pitches.....). Could not move on Sunday................. looking for a wheelchair today. My wife summed it up nicely. 98 degrees? You are an IDIOT.
                            Cujo,

Check your PM and reply back with the option you want.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X