Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to ODP CIRCUS

First Act: It buys ticket +/- $ 950,00, the complete function.

Secondly Act: The breakfast Scrambled eggses past and soaked by water and milk in exelentes conditions (rotted).

Third Act: Trasnporte to the great carp

Fourth act: Dinosaurios arrive, pardon those that played about 25 or 30 anuses ago to check the players, they watch therefore side and the other without knowledge who field or equipment touches to them, others commands messages of text while the muchahos play, dinosaurio greater sees very little, since it is a species that the sun affects to him and already almost it cannot walk, sees a soccer of pelotazos of a side and another one without respective correcion of the dinosaurios clear east is soccer that they played back running of the ball so that this is but slow that your, the touch almost is not seen, much less the tactic and clearly many less to leave playing back that do not exist.

Fifth act: Transport to the dormitory to take the healthy and nutritious lunch: Hot dogs, hamburgers, macarroni and cheese, fried alites of chicken, grazes, pure to eat healthy, while it waits for the call for the selection of the game that takes place at night. (poll).

Sixth act: Deep and concientizado analysis in 2 Hours of almost 400 players seen during the morning. Or this it made two goals and I arm to 3 plays that does not go, this almost I do not touch the ball but that has its amiguito over there if it goes, this made a tape pretty but I do not touch but the ball in all the half time this if it goes, this treatment to arm a play in front of the arc to make goal, this does not go, this I shoot 40 times to goal and 2 only entered, this is very good, this Va!

Seventh act: Selecionados they do not go to the training of a great tactical and personal development of way to obtain better pelotazos throughout the field and to run much back of the ball that is but the slow one, according to some.

Eighth act: The game of the Poll, osseous some seriously analyzed (that friendly you have, your you practiced with my coach favourite, your you are friend of my grandson), if because has grandsons, Begins the games and one sees the dinosaurios sharing already almost sleepy because the anuses beat, but that if all the species together, the species that you have its friend who call to him by telephone, those that they receive certain benefits very difficult to find in these days of crisis, the species that the grandsons are friendly of some player and in aim it is incredible as all the species shares and coexists in the great circus.

Ninth act: The final day of the selection and the goodbye with the famous phrase: Esten well, we see ourselves next year, the delivery of the report of coach respective with the recommendations marked with an X, in a leaf of general use, that nothing says. But this is the form to make it and point. The same decia the GMC and the CHRYSLER and now where they estan.

An old friend always says a very certain phrase to me: PERSON WHO DOES NOT HAVE VERGUENZA DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING

LOL... too funny

ODP has a way of ruining soccer for a lot of people. It's extremely difficult to evaluate talent/especially in soccer so they tend to pick people they know.

In addition picking a player with a bad attitude can totally screw up a coach's reputation amongst his/her peers. So most coaches don't want to take a chance on most truly talented players. This is because most truly talented players are either extremely cocky or are a little different. So if the coach doesn't know you to be a safe choice they won't put their reputation on the line.

Finally, all of the expensive clubs have to justify their expense so they need to be able to say that they have x number of players in ODP. So in all reality there are only 6-10 slots available for players that aren't from the big $$$ clubs.

Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X