Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHPSA CLASSICS PREDATOR NAVY u13 2012-2013

This team is going to be unstoppable this year. Look out NEP here we come.

Don't take the bait

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This team is going to be unstoppable this year. Look out NEP here we come.
      This is not a post from a NHPSA U13 player or parent. The players and parents on this team are not like that. Also, the players and parents know that the team name no longer includes "Predator Navy". That is one of the club designations for U11 and U12 teams.

This is clearly someone outside the club trying to stir up trouble and controversy. Please just ignore.

Comment

Why aren't we in Championship division for NEFC Tourney?

The NEFC tourney schedule is out and NHPSA CLASSICS (NH) is in the lower bracket! I thought everyone around had heard about us! Not sure we made the right decision.

U13 Boys
        U13 BOYS CHAMPIONSHIP
        Bracket A
        FSA UNITED FC U13 BOYS NAVY (CT)
        MASS PREMIER SOCCER MPS BULLDOGS (MA)
        NE AZTEC SOCCER BOYS 98 (MA)
        VALEO FC (MA)
        Bracket B
        ACADEMICA FC ACADEMICA (CT)
        FC STARS OF MASSACHUSETTS UNITED 98/99 (MA)
        SCORPIONS SC ELITE (MA)
        SF VIKINGS PITCH DEMONS (MA)
        U13 BOYS PREMIER
        Bracket A
        CRUSADERS UNITED CRUSADERS (MA)
        SPORTS WORLD SWFC (CT)
        NEFC CENTRAL UNITED U13 BOYS (MA)
        NHPSA CLASSICS (NH)
        Bracket B
        MASS PREMIER SOCCER MPS CRUSADERS (MA)
        FULLER HAMLETS (MA)
        WORLD CUP SC OF GREATER NASHUA B98-99_1 (NH)
        VALEO FC (CT)
        U13 BOYS CLASSIC
        Bracket A
        NEFC CENTRAL BARCELONA U13 BOYS (MA)
        MASS PREMIER SOCCER MPS KNIGHTS (MA)
        FC STARS OF MASSACHUSETTS ATHLETIC 98/99 (MA)
        WORLD CUP SC OF GREATER NASHUA B98-99_4 (NH)
        Bracket B
        LUDLOW YOUTH SCORE (MA)
        NJSA 04 99 (NJ)
        NORTH SHORE UNITED SOCCER NSU 98/99-MARIN (MA)
        SEACOAST UNITED SEACOAST -WANDERERS 98/99 (NH)

Comment

Maybe you'll run into this crazy at the tournament

what a typical "soccer mom"

http://soccermomrambling.************/

Comment

This is not a post from a NHPSA U13 player or parent. The players and parents on this team are not like that. Also, the players and parents know that the team name no longer includes "Predator Navy". That is one of the club designations for U11 and U12 teams.

This is clearly someone outside the club trying to stir up trouble and controversy. Please just ignore.
            I believe you get what you deserve. Since previous threads were focused on this team and how successful they were, bosting by parents, tearing down by others, it's no surprise this popped up.

If you don't want this then don't go looking for the recognition. I agree this is someone outside of this club, for what ever reason or motive, looking to create a thread.

Disgraceful to the OP.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet the person causing trouble here had a kid who didn't make the team.

Or a Seacoast Brazil parent ...you know...from the team that lost to NHPSA twice in State Cup

Comment

Get what you deserve

Just Google NHPSA and you will see what parents are talking trash on this forum! Heart and soul!

Comment

NEFC Tourney

Why are you guys in the lower bracket! Not invited into top division? Or coach is scared you will get crushed? Good questions!

Comment

From an outside observer...it seems the only one causing trouble here is a Seacoast parent with a bone to pick

Comment

To the person that started this thread - do yourself a favor and grow up. Not sure what your problem is, but you are looking like an ***

Comment

I'd be willing to bet the person causing trouble here had a kid who didn't make the team.

Or a Seacoast Brazil parent ...you know...from the team that lost to NHPSA twice in State Cup
                        This type of comment does not bold well of you, lowering yourself to the OP. Let this type of low life thread stay in MA.

Comment

Nefc tourney

What's wrong with second div? Looks to me to be strong teams.

Comment

Nefc tourny

Strange, 98/99 teams are u13, not u14? Am I missing something here?

Comment

Strange, 98/99 teams are u13, not u14? Am I missing something here?
                              You are spot on. The 98/99 teams are now U14. This list was from the March 2012 NEFC preseason tournament. The person who posted this list is either an idiot or a jacka**. My guess is both.

It is likely another post from the obnoxious OP. I feel bad for the parents on the team that have to deal with this jerk on the sideline.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X