Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OYSA -QT 2nd WEEKEND

After a very long weekend, any thoughs for this weekend coming up.

Got a question about this last weekend still

What in the world happened in that game against PCU? I was blown away when I heard Bend lost to them. I'm glad you were still able to pull out the victory, but YIKES!!!

Okay, next weekend...

The only real question for Gold will be Brackets 7 & 8.

Bracket 7 - I had initially thought Ginga would walk into the Gold Division again this year, but HM has me believing Bridlemile might just step up and knock Ginga down to Silver.

Bracket 8 - This could come down to who spanks THUSC more. I can see FCSC Nemesis and FC Portland Marine finishing 0-0 and a tie breaker would determine the Gold and Silver teams. It's really too bad because both teams probably deserve to be in Gold.

Unfortunately, there is Bracket 6. It's really too bad either Nemesis or Marine didn't end up in that bracket. ESU Sunderland will walk into the Gold Division again this season.

Bracket 1 should go to the Timbers.
    Bracket 2 should go to Ireland.
    Bracket 3 should go to Possession.
    Bracket 4 should go to Energy.
    Bracket 5 should go to Storm.
    Bracket 6 should go to Sunderland.
    Bracket 7 - Toss up between Ginga and Bridlemile.
    Bracket 8 - Toss up between Marine & Nemesis.

In a perfect world, my Premier Gold Division would look something like this (in no particular order):

CPSC Timbers Red
    Southside Ireland
    FC Williamette Possession
    Westside Metros Energy
    Bend Storm
    FC Portland Marine
    FCSC Nemesis
    FC Vancouver Xplosion

Comment

PCU

Most of the girls, I think ate to much be for the game. They where a little flat footed. Also the coach said he made a couple mistakes. and the girl just didn't get the ball down the field to shoot. It was one of those games from the start that you knew it would be an ugly game. I agree with how it should turn out and I hope it turns out the best it can and I feel for those teams that won't make it. I know our team went through a good growing time playing silver last year. I beleive they are a better team through all they went through last year.

Comment

Absolutely Small Town...

I was glad to see you finished #1 in your bracket. Westside and Bend definitely deserve to play in the Premier Gold Division this year. Hopefully both teams take care of business this coming weekend. It's really too bad FC Portland Marine and FCSC Nemesis have to square off. I think both teams should probably be playing in the Premier Gold Division, as well. I would think FC Xplosion should also be a Premier Gold Division team, but have to face CPSC Timbers Red so I'm sure they'll be heading to the Premier Silver Division instead.

Comment

I think FC Xplosion is more of an Silver team, I think they will have more of a chance to be a winning team there. When we played them at the Clash of the Border. They didn't seem so hard. We played them twice and the first game was easier than the 2nd game. The 2nd game it was pouring down rain but both games where played mostly at there end we just kept missing the net with the ball. We thought we might need to paint the net so the girls can find it. They might of been missing a couple girls because they had a guest player from the Timbers and another was going to play but paper work got mess up, she was from Crush.

Comment

I think it should be these teams.

Timbers
            Ireland
            Fc Will Possession
            WSM Energy
            Bend Storm
            Nemesis
            FC Portland Marine
            LOSC Dynamite

The last team could probably be a couple different team. I think from Bracket 6 and 7 none should be in the Gold Bracket. Most of them should be Silver it would make Silver a nice strong Bracket. Have you played OSA this year I don't know anything about them?

Comment

I see DDs are playing at Hillsboro H.S. and the U-14 are playing at Liberty H.S. I wonder why they change the 2 groups. Girls and the Boys are playing there also.

Comment

ST- where did you see the field locations at? Are the schedules out yet?

Comment

If you go to Bracket Format go to the 2nd page it tells you the Location. I was talking to Javier last night and his team mom told him where they where playing and so I started looking around and found it.

Comment

Schedules

Comment

I just think Xplosion and Sunderland and Atletica, Camas-Wash. would make a good silver bracket. Also I think Hillsboro H.S. has grass fields.

Comment

Small Town- What are your qualifications to tell us that we should be in the silver bracket. Does this come from your experience in the silver bracket? Need I remind you that if the Nemesis player had not scored the goal for you the game probably would have ended up in a tie and you might be fighting for a spot. Luck happens-embrace it. Careful with your predictions sometimes you can be unlucky.

Comment

PQT brackets are posted

Reality- Down boy down

Comment

PQT's

Hey Smalltown,
                            I am still out of the country, and I can't get the schedule to come up. I think I worked out who the Storm play, but am not sure. Can you fill me in. The boys lost in the finals 3-1 at the Newcastle united tournament to a Chelsea feeder team.

Comment

Yogdogg- we play OSA Milan 12:40 and RVSC Storm at 5:20 both saturday. Have fun in Scottland. Tell your good job over there and McKayla looks like she is doing good. We will be missing Brit this weekend and we find out if Brook will be back today. She cracked her heel just a small one about 2 weeks ago Doc said it might not take to long to heal.

Reality Hurts- the ball has going in anyway. We had more soot at the goal, so you never know for sure. I'm just saying my opinion. We could make silver again it just who shows up to play at ever game, just like last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X