Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Drawer Soccer's Northeast Class of 2015 ranking

Three girls from CT are on Top Drawer Soccer's Class of 2015 Northeast list, in the top 8. One from Oakwood and two from SoccerPlus:

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club/...duationId=2015

Way to go!

question and comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Three girls from CT are on Top Drawer Soccer's Class of 2015 Northeast list, in the top 8. One from Oakwood and two from SoccerPlus:

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club/...duationId=2015

Way to go!
    Question
    What year graduate is Ellie Jean (Oakwood). She seems to be listed under both 2015 and 2016. This would lead me to believe this list is not a one stop resource
    Comment
    Why leave off the five 2013 CFC girls, the three 2014 CFC girls and the one 2016 CFC girl. Perhaps you are slightly bias to 2015 or just those other clubs

A casual unbiased observer

Comment

Question
      What year graduate is Ellie Jean (Oakwood). She seems to be listed under both 2015 and 2016. This would lead me to believe this list is not a one stop resource
      Comment
      Why leave off the five 2013 CFC girls, the three 2014 CFC girls and the one 2016 CFC girl. Perhaps you are slightly bias to 2015 or just those other clubs

Not sure about EJ as she does not play High School Soccer. SHe is a u16 player for this coming year but not sure if she is young for that age group (playing up). I am not the OP.

I am glad you brought up the older kids from the other clubs. Good for the state as a whole.

Comment

Question
        Comment

EJ is a sophomore for 2012-2013.. They didn't leave off the other girls, you just have to click on the correct year, they'll appear..

Comment

so

EJ is a sophomore for 2012-2013.. They didn't leave off the other girls, you just have to click on the correct year, they'll appear..
          including her in 2016 class as well as 2015 means they expect her to get left back?

So maybe there is something to the best girls not playing high school after all!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X