Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to the CFC Azul

The CFC AZUL finished the season with a 4-2 win at Vermont. They wrapped up their first ever season with a 6-5-5 season and good enough for 3rd place in the PDL....one spot out of the playoffs, top 2 teams advance. (Ottowa and Portland)

The Azul was comprised of many local products, Kinne (south central) , sangeloty (Farmington) , Menzies (south central).....lots of good things to look forward to in year #2.

You can still catch the AZUL on CPTV as they are showing plenty of replays From the 2012 season.

6k32qa

Jt 4th not 3rd... Mass Pioneers grabbed a point last night pushing them 1 pt ahead of the AZUL into 3rd.

Just a note the AZUL lost 3 leads in the 90th plus minute.... With those 6 pts dropped the AZUL would be in the playoffs.... Looking forward to next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The CFC AZUL finished the season with a 4-2 win at Vermont. They wrapped up their first ever season with a 6-5-5 season and good enough for 3rd place in the PDL....one spot out of the playoffs, top 2 teams advance. (Ottowa and Portland)

The Azul was comprised of many local products, Kinne (south central) , sangeloty (Farmington) , Menzies (south central).....lots of good things to look forward to in year #2.

You can still catch the AZUL on CPTV as they are showing plenty of replays From the 2012 season.
      What a disaster of a year...hopefully you can fix stadium situation so people have a clue where the games will be played week to week. Probably why less than 100 people showing up to final "home" games. What a waste of $$$ I give team 2 more years

Comment

I give them at least 3-4 because they now have enough branches and teams around the state to fund the team. Remember 40% of each player gets paid up to the top. The most legit pyramid scheme ever.

Comment

Remember 40% of each player gets paid up to the top.
          Nope. It's not that simple.

Comment

Does the team havc a website with video highlights we can watch? I'd go to a game but not sure what it is or what its about. Results sound pretty good for a first yr club.

Comment

You can visit www.cfcazul.com (no videos on at the moment...games being repeated on CPTV)

Or Facebook at /cfcazul

Comment

ok thanks. Videos would go a long way.

Comment

What a disaster of a year...hopefully you can fix stadium situation so people have a clue where the games will be played week to week. Probably why less than 100 people showing up to final "home" games. What a waste of $$$ I give team 2 more years
                  You are a Jerk! I went to a game and had a great time. Just wish they were more centrally located in Ct.

Comment

I have no interested in funding this joke, that is why my daughter is not playing at CFC this season.

Comment

CFC AZUL is privately owned and funded.

Comment

I have no interested in funding this joke, that is why my daughter is not playing at CFC this season.
                        You're daughter is not playing for CFC because CFC has a men's team playing in the PDL. Imminently logical.

Comment

Yeah right, I'm sure investors were lining up around the corner of whatever stadium they were playing in that week.

Comment

If SC owns CFC The club and is part owner of CFC Azul than it is really symantecs. Just like FSA the arena and FSA the club. It is easier to fund one with the other.

Comment

If SC owns CFC The club and is part owner of CFC Azul than it is really symantecs. Just like FSA the arena and FSA the club. It is easier to fund one with the other.
                              thanks warren buffet

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X