Clear All

Ecnl final club standings

CFC - 45th out of 66 clubs
    S+ - 59th out of 66 clubs

What age group? Or combined?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What age group? Or combined?
      These are CLUB standings. They are posted on ECNL website.

Comment

Placing of Region 1 clubs:

(Ranking among R1 ECNL clubs - overall ranking)

1 - 2 - PDA
        2 - 14 - Stars of Mass
        3 - -24 - Bethesda
        4 - 26 - Albertson
        5 - 27 - FC Virginia
        6 - 29 - Scorpions
        7 - 32 - Freestate
        8 - 36 - FC Delco
        9 - 45 - CFC
        10 - 49 - FC Bucks
        11 - 51 - World Class
        12 - 53 - East Meadow
        13 - 55 - Penn Fusion
        14 - 59 - SoccerPlus
        15 - 66 - Virginia Rush

Comment

The crazy thing with the club standing is the way it goes this year there's a huge advantage in being an A flight team as the #1 B flight team gets less point than the last place A flight.

Just look at the regional ranking and you will see against the same regional teams CFC and Albertson both finish with 20 points yet because they have 2 A flight teams they are ahead by a lot in club. Even though the A flight Albertson team lost both times to the B flight CFC team

Also the Scorpions havev2 quality teams thev17's and 18's. 17's got more points that a few entire clubs

I think the ECNL will need to make changes to he league formats and playoff structures

But my 2 cents is just that worth nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            The crazy thing with the club standing is the way it goes this year there's a huge advantage in being an A flight team as the #1 B flight team gets less point than the last place A flight.

Just look at the regional ranking and you will see against the same regional teams CFC and Albertson both finish with 20 points yet because they have 2 A flight teams they are ahead by a lot in club. Even though the A flight Albertson team lost both times to the B flight CFC team

Also the Scorpions havev2 quality teams thev17's and 18's. 17's got more points that a few entire clubs

I think the ECNL will need to make changes to he league formats and playoff structures

But my 2 cents is just that worth nothing
            Changes next year, no A B flight. Everyone in the same boat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X