•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine life without Title IX - ESPN story

http://espn.go.com/espnw/title-ix/80...ix-fighting-it

Crazy

Julie Foudy "$10,000 to $20,000" to play elite club soccer????

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Foudy is referring to California club players that participate in the ECNL. So how does this compare to CFC & Soccerplus players fees? Has to be comparable no?

Comment

Huh?

She starts the articule about Title 9 talking about soccer life with out Marta?

Don't get me wrong, I have seen her play and she is a great talent, but I don't think Title 9 had anything to do with it unless Brazil also passed similiar legislation.

Comment

how about

Foudy is referring to California club players that participate in the ECNL. So how does this compare to CFC & Soccerplus players fees? Has to be comparable no?
          you worry about what your pissant club charges to play your travel brand soccer.

If you want to know how much CFC charges, have your daughter go to the united try out. If she is good enough to make the team, you will find out what it costs to play on the team. If she is not, well at least you found out she may not be the little mia you think she is!

Comment

you worry about what your pissant club charges to play your travel brand soccer.

If you want to know how much CFC charges, have your daughter go to the united try out. If she is good enough to make the team, you will find out what it costs to play on the team. If she is not, well at least you found out she may not be the little mia you think she is!
            Do Not go to CFC ....they are a $$$$ machine with fair coaches at best....about as good as Soccer Plus!

Oh no....another soccerhead nimwit on this thread...please go back!

Comment

no matter what the topic

Do Not go to CFC ....they are a $$$$ machine with fair coaches at best....about as good as Soccer Plus!

Oh no....another soccerhead nimwit on this thread...please go back!
              Some CFC wantabe FSA parent posts something about CFC fees...getting so old and is so transparent

Comment

So if this is a rival coach posting this I get it. Put down a club to make yours appear better.
                If you are a parent why do you care what other clubs are doing? Do parents really care about bashing other clubs. You have choices and nobody is forcing you to choose one club over another there are 30 clubs out there pick one.
                Maybe I'm just very naive but none of this makes sense.

Comment

For once and for all.....it really is this simple:

CFC bad
                  FSA good

Comment

Those CFC & Soccerplus ECNL 15s parents better re-finance their sh*t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X