X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region 1 draw is out

http://tournaments.usyouthsoccer.org...Championships/

South Central U15G's got a tough draw. MD, MA and NJ!!!

Comment

Scp u12

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      South Central U15G's got a tough draw. MD, MA and NJ!!!
      Ouch...good luck with World Class U12s

Comment

Ouch...good luck with World Class U12s
        thanks! I am sure you wish you had the chance

Comment

When does the NIT event begin?

Comment

thx

actually, my daughter team will be there....we will stop over and watch you get blown out ahole!

Comment

Hey congrats to SCP U12s for their accomplishment this year. But don't get provoked into bragging on that group right as you are about to play World Class. SCP has not experienced anything like the level at which they play. Tell your parents to bring their video cameras because the kids will be able to learn a lot from that tape for years to come. I don't think there is a U13 team in CT that could beat those 12s. Good luck - hold them to under 6 and put 1 in the net for your own account. Do that and you will have had a very good day.

Comment

Hey congrats to SCP U12s for their accomplishment this year. But don't get provoked into bragging on that group right as you are about to play World Class. SCP has not experienced anything like the level at which they play. Tell your parents to bring their video cameras because the kids will be able to learn a lot from that tape for years to come. I don't think there is a U13 team in CT that could beat those 12s. Good luck - hold them to under 6 and put 1 in the net for your own account. Do that and you will have had a very good day.
                How does everyone know about a group of 12 yr old girls from NJ? Do they have the Lebron James of girls soccer over there or something?

Is this a NJ parent from that team over in the CT forum?

Comment

Who cares about World Class. All their best players will be at PDA by the time they are 14

Comment

Who cares about World Class. All their best players will be at PDA by the time they are 14
                    I'll take the UNDER on that. LOL!

Comment

World Class

I'll take the UNDER on that. LOL!
                      World Class is an ECNL club. They are actually a NY based club, albiet with many kids from NJ on their roster since they play out of Orangeburg NY (Rockland County). They have built a nice facility in the past few years over there. Between that and the ECNL status, I don't think they are in danger of becoming extinct on the girls soccer side. The boys play in NPL and have had some good success as well.

Not a NJ Parent....just a soccer fan who can appreciate clubs/teams other than my kids and likes to be informed about what is going on in the soccer scene outside of my kids club little CT world. Believe it or not, there are a lot of other kids playing soccer for a variety of different reasons all over the country. Don't worry, I don't think parents from clubs outside of CT are coming in droves onto this forum to hear your dribble and derogatory treatment of any coach, player, parent or club outside of yours.

Comment

The u17 cfc team that did NOT win the state cup but rather cfc sent in their place lost 6-1.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;798457]The u17 cfc team that did NOT win the state cup but rather cfc sent in their place lost 6-1.[/QUOTE

It is the exact same team that won state cup MINUS the girls from the CUFC ECNL 16s as the are in Chicago.

6-1? What an embarrassment for CT

Comment

It is the exact same team that won state cup MINUS the girls from the CUFC ECNL 16s as the are in Chicago.
                            I think there were at least a few additional changes - eg some players added from other CFC teams to file open spots. CUFC? That acronym is a bit out of date. It's been CFCU for at least 4 years now.

Comment

Completely agree with the earlier post. If CFCU is going to put together a group of players from several branches, win State Cup but then send a different group to Region 1 it sends a terrible message. So they all play together on different teams. Make a group team for about 3 to 4 games and then send a marginal team to get crushed at Region 1 why bother. Let another more qualified single team make the trip.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X