Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT Cup Winners

How do you find out who won CT Cups this year? CJSA doesn't do the best job at communicating information about the few things in its purview that people still care about.

"CJSA doesn't do the best job at communicating information about the few things in its purview that people still care about. " OR did you mean to say that they dont post abouth things only a few people care about.

Actually go to www.cjsa.org pull down state cup scoring/and then search look for the games on June 16 and you will find

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      "CJSA doesn't do the best job at communicating information about the few things in its purview that people still care about. " OR did you mean to say that they dont post abouth things only a few people care about.

Actually go to www.cjsa.org pull down state cup scoring/and then search look for the games on June 16 and you will find
      No, dim wit, the question I asked was the question I meant. If we can assume for the moment that you can tell time, you would know that no score hadn't been entered in the database when I posted the question. Despite the fact that CJSA requires all scores to be posted same day.

All CJSA rules are optional. Unless they aren't. But, even then, they might be. Deadlines for completing schedules, size of playing fields, length of games, ref qualifications, score posting... Probably plenty more that don't get mentioned.

Only "a few people care" about CT Cup? The biggest single event CJSA touches is the U11 CT Cup. Usually 70+ teams in fall and a slightly smaller number in spring. Teams have to win 5-7 games to take the Cup. And that's just a single age group. Maybe a little banner announcement on the front page for the winners?? Its one of the few CJSA-related events that retains its full luster. For now, at least...

But maybe you're right. Maybe CJSA's performance is just a function of people not caring... Indeed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X