Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clubs - moving to NH

are there any clubs in the Salem / Derry NH area for soccer. We will be moving to the area next month and have a daughter who would like to play U10. Just looking for some options - hopefully with good training.

Moving North

Derry has a very good travel soccer program and they offer winter training .

Comment

I am in the process of relocating my family from Virginia and have a u-12 daughter (this coming year) in search of a quality playing opportunity. We will be living in Nashua. Any thoughts on who I should reach out to?

Comment

U12 Girls

Please contact Scott Swist at NH Classics.

Scott Swist Head Coach roper3333@yahoo.com

NH Classics are a local premier club in Southern NH.

Comment

Moving North

Their is 2 soccer clubs in Nashua - Nashua World Cup and Nashua Girls Soccer Club I would go with World Cup-It is a much larger club if you go to Granitestate soccers web page their is a link on the bottom of the home page .

Comment

When you look at a U-12 playing opportunities, you might also consider the Granite FC U-12s. The team will be playing in the top flight of MAPLE -- the Massachusetts Premier League -- this fall, has a very good coach/trainer and, as an added bonus, the team plays home games and trains in Nashua. In the interest of full disclosure, I am involved in the club as an administrator.

Comment

Nashua Girls Soccewr Association merged with World Cup last year

Comment

GU15-

we will be moving near the Concord area but are willing to drive - ODP & D1 player, could play up as well..5'8" any teams that showcase?

Comment

moving to NH, Girl U15

Concord Express is a very good option. Jeff Pil is the coaching director there. He is the ODP Head Coach for NH and on the National staff. Great approach to soccer. Nothing wrong with other clubs either. You can go to: www.soccernh.org to find out more.

Comment

Moving to NH -- is your daughter a rising U-15 -- ie, did she play U-14 in the '06-'07 season? If so, I would urge you to consider our Granite FC team. The coach is Steve Hetherington -- who has taken our teams to the state cup finals twice in the past two years. For more information, go to our website -- www.granitefc.org. Alternatively, feel free to send a PM.

Comment

i didnt realise granite fc was in the finals for u14 this year and u13 last year?! good job!!

Comment

GU15-

yes she will be a U15- 92 DOB, thank you I will look into all of the info/teams

Comment

If you are moving to central NH I would recomend the NH Classics http://www.nhclassics.org or if you are willing to travel farther, another otion would be SUSC http://www.seacoastunited.org. The ODP teams typically are made up of the 2 clubs. One last thing, U15 and above don't tryout until November-ish... you sure you want to move here?!?! HAHA NH really is a great place, with the soccer getting better, with each year!

Comment

GU15-

yes I have found that out, NOV, but that will give us time to look around..any personal trainers in the concord area? also winter teams, that could be girls or boys...she has played on both for indoor

Comment

To Guest, Steve Hetherington took his U-17s to the State Cup finals last year as U-16s and this year as U-17s. The U-14s rising to U-15s did not exist last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X