Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Death of Soccerhead

For better or worse, I think this board has pretty much killed off the soccerhead board. As activity on this board has increased, the activity on soccerhead has tailed off. Seems to be very little going on there now.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For better or worse, I think this board has pretty much killed off the soccerhead board. As activity on this board has increased, the activity on soccerhead has tailed off. Seems to be very little going on there now.
    Who wants to have to go thru the owner of CFC when you post something! If it is not pre-CFC then it will be censored...now it is all the CFC supporters and the suckups!

Comment

What kind of MORON would pay to post on a forum,

Comment

What kind of MORON would pay to post on a forum,
        PAY, what the f#%# are you talking about????

Comment

At one time I believe there was a yearly dues shall we say.

Comment

At one time I believe there was a yearly dues shall we say.
            Maybe there were dues but now that SC has bought all the loser clubs in the state there is no charge! At least not for the last few years?

Comment

This board is ok but I think it is used by coaches to much..Far to much bashing other clubs for my liking...Far to much propaganda being put out.

Comment

really?

This board is ok but I think it is used by coaches to much..Far to much bashing other clubs for my liking...Far to much propaganda being put out.
                because there is no bashing on this board!

Comment

Who wants to have to go thru the owner of CFC when you post something! If it is not pre-CFC then it will be censored...now it is all the CFC supporters and the suckups!
                  Personally, Soccerhead forum is boring! You can't say anything negative about CFC, or you'll be censored by SC or TP. I hope this site keeps going with it's Connecticut forum. It's a lot more honest and open and gives parents a chance to express what they really feel about the club.

People say if you're not happy with the club, talk to the coach! Right...and have him blacklist your daughter for being a "troublemaker." I'd rather say what I feel here and get it off my chest, then to have my daughter suffer the consequences.

Comment

there is a word for guys like you

Personally, Soccerhead forum is boring! You can't say anything negative about CFC, or you'll be censored by SC or TP. I hope this site keeps going with it's Connecticut forum. It's a lot more honest and open and gives parents a chance to express what they really feel about the club.

People say if you're not happy with the club, talk to the coach! Right...and have him blacklist your daughter for being a "troublemaker." I'd rather say what I feel here and get it off my chest, then to have my daughter suffer the consequences.
                    5 letters, slang for cat, starts with a P....my wife has bigger ballz then you for God sake

Comment

5 letters, slang for cat, starts with a P....my wife has bigger ballz then you for God sake
                      I've seen your type of parents on the sidelines. Loud, obnoxious, know-it-alls who coach the kids from the sidelines and pick fights with parents from the other team, not to mention tell the coach how to do his job..plus think their daughter is the next Mia Hamm!

Comment

Talking-soccer didn't kill soccerhead. Soccerhead died of self-inflicted wounds. When's the last time you saw a new poster on suckerhead? It's like 10 accounts that represent 6 people. All sipping on the same kool-aid. How informative or fun could that be?

No doubt it's more civil than this board but I can put up with dickheads better than censorship. Watching FSA parents go ape has become a little guilty pleasure.

Comment

Talking-soccer didn't kill soccerhead. Soccerhead died of self-inflicted wounds. When's the last time you saw a new poster on suckerhead? It's like 10 accounts that represent 6 people. All sipping on the same kool-aid. How informative or fun could that be?

No doubt it's more civil than this board but I can put up with dickheads better than censorship. Watching FSA parents go ape has become a little guilty pleasure.
                          Complete pleasure!

Comment

I do think that this sight needs to be monitored much better though...We have some real nut jobs posting on this sight...I really hope it's not the coaches saying all this negative stuff about each others clubs...be nice if we all got on a little better...Things that are said on sights like this makes parents turn up to games with shear hatred towards other organizations, parents and coaches and it needs to stop...
                            We are heading down a very dark road in this state and parents are becoming more vocal and prepared to cause arguments on the sidelines...Let's not forget this is children's sports and not a pro league.

From a CT premier coach

Comment

I do think that this sight needs to be monitored much better though...We have some real nut jobs posting on this sight...I really hope it's not the coaches saying all this negative stuff about each others clubs...be nice if we all got on a little better...Things that are said on sights like this makes parents turn up to games with shear hatred towards other organizations, parents and coaches and it needs to stop...
                              We are heading down a very dark road in this state and parents are becoming more vocal and prepared to cause arguments on the sidelines...Let's not forget this is children's sports and not a pro league.

From a CT premier coach
                              It would be great if EVERYONE had to put their name to their comments.

Another CT premier coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X