Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA Navy

FSA Navy U12 proves why gotsoccer system is flawed. Listed as "best" team in CT. They are lucky if they are the third best team at U12 in CT right now.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FSA Navy U12 proves why gotsoccer system is flawed. Listed as "best" team in CT. They are lucky if they are the third best team at U12 in CT right now.
    Don't know anything about FSA U12 ...but basing anything on GOT SOCCER is garbage!!!

Comment

That FSA U12 NAVY team really is a strong one and probably is a solid #1 in the state. (I have no relation to the team or FSA program). Who would you put in front of them?

Comment

ahead

That FSA U12 NAVY team really is a strong one and probably is a solid #1 in the state. (I have no relation to the team or FSA program). Who would you put in front of them?
        CFC Extreme and SCP in no particular order

Comment

CFC Extreme and SCP in no particular order
          Who really cares at this age!!!! Parents...what??? Find a club with a good coach!!!

Comment

Agreed

FSA Navy U12 is a great club and probably the best but is dealing with many injuries this season. No need to puff out your chest if you've beaten them at this level. Get a life!

Comment

Who really cares at this age!!!! Parents...what??? Find a club with a good coach!!!
              FSA U12Gs might have been having a bad day when I saw them... but that style of play is atrocious. Sending the ball directly to the opposing GK on the kick-off? I haven't seen that since U10 travel. Kick-and-run from start to finish. Apparently that stuff works in the lower brackets and inferior tourneys where FSA troll for easy gotsoccer points.

FSA boosters seem pretty animated on these boards. i suggest logging off immediately and focusing on soccer. As other teams' skills improve, FSA girls won't be able to kick far enough or run fast enough to keep up with the CFCs, Oakwoods and SCPs.

Comment

Ridiculous

Honestly this maybe the dumbest thread I've ever seen!!! Someone created this to bash a U12 team. My guess is this is the same fool that started the worst parents ever thread. We all get it you don't like the FSA U12 girls. Here's a thought don't bring your little princess to the tryout and stay with your club and leave the poor kids alone!!!! It's U12 girls soccer in CT!!!

Comment

Honestly this maybe the dumbest thread I've ever seen!!! Someone created this to bash a U12 team. My guess is this is the same fool that started the worst parents ever thread. We all get it you don't like the FSA U12 girls. Here's a thought don't bring your little princess to the tryout and stay with your club and leave the poor kids alone!!!! It's U12 girls soccer in CT!!!
                  These comments don't appear to be about the kids. I see references to the FSA coaches and parents here. Is coaching at the U12 level fair game? If you are a club holding itself out as a top 5 in the state I'd say it is fair game. The U12 teams have had a full year together with no travel distractions. Praising / taking certain teams to task, at this point, is legit. As one of the posters said, there do seem to be a lot of FSA folks prowling these boards. Maybe topics are in / out of bounds here depending upon how they reflect on FSA?

Comment

chill

I don't see anything in this string that even talks about the girls on the team. I think the thread started out as an opinion on got soccer and the points system and used an example of a U12 team. Then moved on to which teams someone would rate higher then them. Don't try and start fires where there are none. FSA parents and/or coaches seem to have a thin skin. Try being a soccer+ parent or a CFC parent. Those clubs are ridiculed on a daily basis about how poor they are, how they should be kicked out of ecnl, how they don't represent the state well, how they have destroyed premier soccer in ct.

As far as worst parents thread....I see a couple of teams mentioned. If you don't like the perception, then change it. Quit whinning!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X