Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incoming U12 girls

Anyone have any thoughts/predictions on the incoming u12 girls class? What teams are in position to be strong for the fall season?

Tryouts havent happened yet so who knows. But expect FSA and Oakwood to have a lot more kids at tryouts. Those are my two picks although neither is going to play the other CT teams apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Anyone have any thoughts/predictions on the incoming u12 girls class? What teams are in position to be strong for the fall season?
      You have a lot of free time on your hands don't u?

Comment

Too much time? All I've been reading on these forums is about all the girls clubs and with what league they are affilitating themselves with. Tryouts for most clubs are this month, just want to assess the landscape of the available clubs in CT to steer her in the right direction. Traditionally stong U11 travel programs usually feed the same premier clubs.

Comment

dont take it personal

Too much time? All I've been reading on these forums is about all the girls clubs and with what league they are affilitating themselves with. Tryouts for most clubs are this month, just want to assess the landscape of the available clubs in CT to steer her in the right direction. Traditionally stong U11 travel programs usually feed the same premier clubs.
          This forum is full of CFC Haters, mostly FSA parents and coaches. Anyone who posts is an idiot with lots of time on their hand if it isnt an FSA parent talking about how nice the new turf field looks.

Wish they would have cut the grass one for state cup.....was too long. Was also super saturated. Field doesn't drain for sh_t!

Typical FSA...loooks good fro far, but once you get a close up look, you see all the wart.

Comment

pls just proof read once before you post......

Comment

The strongest girls clubs always have the strongest u12 teams but from watching my daughter play each of these teams compete this year at 11 v 11 here is my best guess:

1. FSA NAVY
              2. Oakwood
              3. Yankee, CFC Extreme, CFC Arsenal
              4. Wolves, SCP
              5. Everyone else

Side note - Looks like stronger Soccerplus U11 team (top of CJSA U11 League) will now be CFC Alliance at U12 next year out of Vernon. What are these parents thinking and why wouldn't you just go to Oakwood or FSA? The other Soccerplus U11 out of Bristol don't come close to the teams listed above but I guess they have a few years to get ready for ECNL.

Comment

Everton - don't overlook Everton U12 girls next year.

Comment

perhaps

The strongest girls clubs always have the strongest u12 teams but from watching my daughter play each of these teams compete this year at 11 v 11 here is my best guess:

1. FSA NAVY
                  2. Oakwood
                  4. Wolves, SCP
                  5. Everyone else

Side note - Looks like stronger Soccerplus U11 team (top of CJSA U11 League) will now be CFC Alliance at U12 next year out of Vernon. What are these parents thinking and why wouldn't you just go to Oakwood or FSA? The other Soccerplus U11 out of Bristol don't come close to the teams listed above but I guess they have a few years to get ready for ECNL.
                  Perhaps they saw what FSA parents become by the time their kids are 13 and decided they didn't want to end up like them, so they decided to make the jump to the best club in ct, 1 of 66 elite clubs that play in the best league for girls in the country.

Comment

This forum is full of CFC Haters, mostly FSA parents and coaches. Anyone who posts is an idiot with lots of time on their hand if it isnt an FSA parent talking about how nice the new turf field looks.

Wish they would have cut the grass one for state cup.....was too long. Was also super saturated. Field doesn't drain for sh_t!

Typical FSA...loooks good fro far, but once you get a close up look, you see all the wart.
                    you're right dick head. 3 inches of rain the day before makes any grass field difficult to mow or drain, but you knew that when you kid wore their boots at maxwell park

Comment

Everton

Everton - don't overlook Everton U12 girls next year.

Have you spoken to many of the other parts from the team? What clubs tryouts are most of the girls going to?

Comment

1. FSA NAVY
                        2. Oakwood
                        4. Wolves, SCP
                        5. Everyone else

Oakwood is in driving distance from Vernon. They know that there is a chance that most of the girls won't make it. OW only has one team that is pretty good.

Comment

Oakwood is in driving distance from Vernon. They know that there is a chance that most of the girls won't make it. OW only has one team that is pretty good.
                          I mean one team at each age group and this team is good.

Comment

mr dick head here

you're right dick head. 3 inches of rain the day before makes any grass field difficult to mow or drain, but you knew that when you kid wore their boots at maxwell park
                            Next year do yourself a favor, check the weather forecast on weather.com. If it call for rain on Friday night, cut the grass in the morning. If it calls for rain in the morning, cut the grass thursday , or better yet, project manage your construction project better and have the third field up and running for the biggest tournament weekend of the year in CT

3 inches is nothing, just ask your wife....a properly designed field should be able to drain that in a few hours.....

Comment

I was busy thursday

Next year do yourself a favor, check the weather forecast on weather.com. If it call for rain on Friday night, cut the grass in the morning. If it calls for rain in the morning, cut the grass thursday , or better yet, project manage your construction project better and have the third field up and running for the biggest tournament weekend of the year in CT

3 inches is nothing, just ask your wife....a properly designed field should be able to drain that in a few hours.....
                              Had to put another coat of wax on the IROC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X