Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakwood Memorial Day Tournament

Hi, this will be our first time attending the Oakwood Soccer Tournament on Memorial Day weekend. Our team is looking forward to the coming weekend hopes to have to some fun. How has the tournament been in previous years? The locations/fields in decent shape? Is the tournament organization pretty good? I am just looking for general thoughts. Thanks!

Originally posted by BostonSoccerDad View Post
    Hi, this will be our first time attending the Oakwood Soccer Tournament on Memorial Day weekend. Our team is looking forward to the coming weekend hopes to have to some fun. How has the tournament been in previous years? The locations/fields in decent shape? Is the tournament organization pretty good? I am just looking for general thoughts. Thanks!
    Our team has played in it for the last 3 years and are happy....as usual there are sometimes issues with the ref's but no more than usual!

Comment

Buckingham Park

Anyone play at Buckingham Park in the past? Assuming it is a grass pitch, is it in decent shape?

Comment

All fields in Glastonbury are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Anyone play at Buckingham Park in the past? Assuming it is a grass pitch, is it in decent shape?
          Played there a few years ago back to back and they were fine. I assume that this is a lower age group?

Comment

I just wanted to say that we had a great time at the tournament. Buckingham fields were in very good condition. And the tournament was well run. Kudos!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X