Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter League

Does anyone know how the winter league divisions are set up for U15-19?

Can only speak of the U15 girls last winter. The top U15 teams played in the Gold Division, the top U14 teams played up and made up the Silver Division, along with a few of the next tier U15 teams, then the remaining teams made up the Classic Division (I believe they were called Classic).

How the older ages are done, I really don't know. I'm not really sure why the younger teams even play up since we ended up playing each other for the most part.

Comment

This year their should be more team than they had last year. So I think it will be different. I believe the there won't as many as there was last year at U14 Fall League with the girls going into High School some girl won't play club no more. It will be a year of change for some teams.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your answers. Do you think they put the state cup quarter finalists in gold and then go down from there with silver and teams playing up? There aren't as many teams, but I can't find a real determinant on how it is done. I appreciate your input.

Comment

That seemed to be the case for the younger years, but not this last year for the U14 group since most of the top teams played up in the U15 Silver Division. This year was different though because we did not determine the Quarter Finalists in the fall. We did everything after the winter/spring season this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Does anyone know how the winter league divisions are set up for U15-19?
            It's done by secret formula in mid December by the magic soccer people at OYSA.

Of course you could always email someone at OYSA and ask them. I think they know how to use email, but then again, it is OYSA. :D
            Just Plain Silly :p

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X