Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CFC Azzuri Folding

Now with DV working with the NE Revs youth is CFC folding?

Eastern CFC lasted about 1 year so this would be another

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Now with DV working with the NE Revs youth is CFC folding?
      DV is a gypsy. Look at his resume. Whne they hired him I was thinking they'll be lucky to get three years out of him. My guess is that the branch might fold but they will try to keep the exisitng teams going

Comment

shouldn't a coach be taller than his players?

Comment

Eastern CFC lasted about 1 year so this would be another
          With a big multi-branch franchise, parts are going to fall off from time to time. Not like either was a core part of the club. If Wolves or Arsenal splits off, now THAT would be news.

Comment

shouldn't a coach be taller than his players?
            Well, at least at U10.

Comment

I noticed that this post - which seemed like it was started by a person just looking to take cheap pot shots at CFC has only 5 replies.

Meanwhile posts about Soccerplus, Oakwood, FSA, and Comets get a nice healthy 30 plus responses with at least a half-dozen or so cheap shots at their programs, coaches, kids etc.

Is that indicative of this posting board being dominated by CFC associated people, or is it just my imagination?

I'm not sure who all the people are who have so much free time as to spend it attacking places where other people spend their money, but it I'm amazed at the number of posts that truly lack any sort of dignity at all. It's not as bad as the MA board by any means, but it's amazing the level of pettiness people have for soccer. Is there perhaps a better way to direct your energies to something productive?

Comment

I noticed that this post - which seemed like it was started by a person just looking to take cheap pot shots at CFC has only 5 replies.

Meanwhile posts about Soccerplus, Oakwood, FSA, and Comets get a nice healthy 30 plus responses with at least a half-dozen or so cheap shots at their programs, coaches, kids etc.

Is that indicative of this posting board being dominated by CFC associated people, or is it just my imagination?

I'm not sure who all the people are who have so much free time as to spend it attacking places where other people spend their money, but it I'm amazed at the number of posts that truly lack any sort of dignity at all. It's not as bad as the MA board by any means, but it's amazing the level of pettiness people have for soccer. Is there perhaps a better way to direct your energies to something productive?
                the main reason there is no activity for this post is because the newest branch never had any legs and was never going to be competitive so not worth really discussing. Just my guess. Maybe 1 to 3 teams on the boys side and another 3-4 teams on the girls side? If anything this branch is just taking girls away from FSA B teams and Ajax

Comment

Well - Does anyone have an insight on what will happem with the Azzurri program? Is it expected to be taken over by another coach / director or really closing shop. Wondering now if they have a tryouts date posted...

Comment

Maybe

Maybe people just sized you up and didn't want to fall into your obvious trap.

Comment

Maybe I am being Polly Anna-ish but I do not believe the club is going anywhere. Dave has roots in the Farmington Valley. He owns a home. He has a child and he has a committed staff. I see him sticking around.

I see Azzuri growing to become on par withe the Wolves. I would give it 5 years but I do think it will get there.

Comment

thanks dave

Comment

Is CFc Park open?

Comment

Is CFc Park open?
                            Is CFC Azzzuri holding origami folding classes at CFc Park?

Comment

What kind of DB drags up a 5 year old thread? Get a life, buddy. You're not funny.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X