Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with Oakwood GU14????

They have had some poor results over the past month which makes me think they either have some injuries or have had some defections. Anyone know what's going on with the team?

I watched the game yesterday against Stars West. Oakwood dominated. I would say 90/10%. It looked like Stars West had only one sub. Stars West played great defense in that they didn't allow Oakwood to score. Oakwood had several shots either blocked or missing, just were unable to finish. Stars West had a couple what I thought were dangerous moments in attack, also unable to finish. Stars West fortunate to come out with the tie.

Comment

I just went back and checked the results for Oakwood and they aren't as bad as I thought. A couple of big losses to PDA and then ties against Yankee and Stars West. I think Oakwood is a great team so all 4 of those results surprised me, leading to the question. They have also had some decent results against very good teams.

Is it just 14 yr old girls being 14 yr old girls? Did anyone happen to see the Yankee United game?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X