Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U13 girls: Jags fold waza players headed to vardar gators all leaving hawks

HAWKS TO HOST HUGE TRYOUT (who will be left from the State Cup team? My guess 6 players) . This age group will be very different come fall. There will be some very good players cut and forced to find new teams. Hawks and Vardar will have huge turnouts and many people will be shell shocked when their kids get cut. EVERYBODY BETTER HAVE A BACKUP PLAN. This could get ugly. ODP kids will be safe, the rest look out. Remember this is just my humble opinion. It will be a blood bath. Many bruised egos and soccer orphans. Let's talk about club loyalty after cuts. Watch you backs parents! Goal Keeper prepare to find new homes!

Yeah, I'm Talking Next Years U14's Girls ....96...

My above post references next years U14 Girls

Comment

Waza/Gators at Hawks and Vardar practices

Why are the Waza players at the Hawks and Vardar practices. Same goes for Gators. What gives with Waza and Gators I thought these teams were pretty good. I agree there will be many kids cut by Hawks and Vardar as they will have a lot to choose from at tryouts. Are the Jags splitting Up? Why? Many current Hawks Could lose their spots and be looking for a new team is a good analysis. Heard Crew girls were going to the PASS/HAWKS combo in Grand Rapids as parents are upset with loss at state cup and possibility of being dropped to Premier 2. Any answers out there folks?

Comment

Jags

Yes, Jags are going to become Rush. Not all following. Mario is reported to be the coach at Rush.

Comment

Holy Smokes !!!

This whole age group is exploding. Have you seen the Premier 1 standings? Anyone can beat anyone. All new ball game now!

Comment

Michigan Rovers and Hawks

I think Rovers could pick up many quality players in this age group that are looking for a fresh start. They are promoting their club very well and reportedly have some top notch players coming over including a forward that Vardar and Gators are after. I agree the Hawks will be the first choice of everyone. You can count on a very big turnout at tryout. I agree that is age group will most certainly be different in the fall. Vardar will also have a giant turnout at tryouts and will have the pick of the crop like the mighty Hawks. Heard that the Hawks almost every ODP kid in this age group practicing with them already.

Comment

hawks will rule

Hawks will clean up at tryouts thats a fact.. No club can catch us. Hawks are best and that is the natural order of thing. Quit trying you will never fly like the BIRDS.

Comment

BYE BYE Gators

Gators U12/U13/U14 current teams I think are leaving. Of course if they put GM on all the teams the kids may all stay. HA HA
                U12 to Vardar
                U13 split all over
                U14 spilt MFC/Hawks/Vardar/WAZA

Nice job Jeff,Gary,Dave,Gene and Jeremy maybe you can merge with someone.

Comment

Rovers are looking looking better and better in this age group

With this entire age group flip flopping my kid and I are looking real hard at the new club the Michigan Rovers. I spoke to the coach at State Cup and was impressed. I have got great feed back from people who know him in the soccer community. I like the idea of personal attention and a small girls club. We are tired of the drama. We have spent 2 years and a ton of money following our coach and team to big tournaments all over the country, then POOF the team splits up. I don't know about everyone else we are tired of trophy hunting and tatics. I think getting my kid with a coach and team all about player development is way the way to go now. My kid is odp and a starter with her current club. We need a fresh start, no drama and a good coach. Our financial situation is also a factor. We will be at the Rovers tryout and I hope to see you all there. No more trophy hunting for this family! It is too bad our team is splitting up we had a wonderful time while it lasted. Too expensive but fun.

Comment

Hawks are best

Hawks are best u13 state cup says it all!!! We will have all the best players in the sate at our try out!!!

Comment

Gators what is the deal???

They won some big tournaments with the 96 team. I heard they are all going to hawks and vardar. Like to be a fly on the wall at those tryouts!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If You Can Not Make The Hawks ...

If your player can not make the Hawks or Vardar then I agree go with something new. The Rovers have a very proven coach and being a new club they have no baggage. Rovers have been advertising a roster of only 15 field players that meaning plenty of playing time for all and no mad parents. I checked out there websight an it looks very good. They will have good players in this age group showing up at tryouts because everyone is looking for and option for there kid in this age group and no parents are happy. Plus the economy is bad and the Rovers are giving out plenty for the cost. Hawks and vardar are choice one and two. All other clubs are dead even for tird place at this point. I vote for the new Kid on the block the Rovers to make waves in this age group. Like "Mind That Bird" in the Kentucy Derby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wrong wrong wrong

Vardar will have a larger tryout than the Hawks. Vardar will dominate in this group next year. Vardar Hawks and Mario/Rush will be hard to make the team. I am sure the Rosters have already been picked on those 3 teams. Vardar Hawks Mario/Rush tryouts will be huge and many many many great players will get cut. There will be a lot of crying girls and many angry parents at those try outs to say the least. Wear a helmet!

Comment

I agree

the Hawks, Vardar, Jags/Rush/Mario tryouts will be a zoo. Huge number of players will be at them. Makes it interesting

Comment

Yes, Rovers are like "Mind That Bird" at the Kentucky Derby!

With all the craziness in this age group we are going to check them out. Who would have thought both the JAGS and GATORS would IMPLODE... There went our Plan "A" and Plan "B" Who would have thought both would go down so quick!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X