Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young Coaches

how do you all feel about young coaches pushing there weight around within a team. say there is a player on his team who happens to have parents or a parent who he doesn't like or get along with and you start to notice him acting different toward his or her child. keeping in mind this is a average player with good attitude.

Re: Young Coaches

Originally posted by Anonymous
    how do you all feel about young coaches pushing there weight around within a team. say there is a player on his team who happens to have parents or a parent who he doesn't like or get along with and you start to notice him acting different toward his or her child. keeping in mind this is a average player with good attitude.
    Young or old I don't like it. Not fair to the kids

Comment

Not only young...

Been there done that. It doesn't always have to be a young coach. Immature fits better. We left because the situation escalated into a bunch of crap. The grass is greener elsewhere. Remember you are the customer.

Comment

doesnt even have to be a coach, could be a parent who has been with the team forever and thinks they have "senority" over the rest of the parents/players because they have been in that club for a long time. Went through that with one club...
        We didnt go to the same church as the majority of the players, same school or belong to the same PTA. They whined and complained about everything. Even got talked to once because I was talking about the EPL and they didnt know anything about it ..So I was asked by the admin not to talk about it anymore.

We left

The team eventually broke up, not b/c we left, but because they couldn't recruit any decent players because anyone who came in from a different city went through the same ordeal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X