Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Fees?

Hi was just wondering what the approximate fees are for U15 and above. Know that clubs differ in what is included and what's not, and have been trying to research on line at the various club sites.

We just received a rather surprising fee schedule - more for U15 (Spring season only) than we've ever paid in the past for U11 - U14 (fall and spring).

Have the MAPLE fees gone up that much? :smt017

Maple fees did go up this year

Having had minimal increases in league fees for the last 7 years, the MAPLE Commission has voted a substantial fee increases for the 2007-08 soccer year. Fees for the next year will be:

Fall 2007 - $860 U11-U14
    $655 U10 roster maximum increased to 15

Spring 2008 - $725 U11-U18
    $630 U10

All tournaments will be $525

Comment

Our club charges $700 for twice a week winter trianing, the spring season and two tournaments.

Our full year fees are $1050

$80 for the uniform: 2 shirts, shorts, socks

Comment

If you can stomach all the bashing, the Super Y Forefeights thread actually had some good information on the fees of some of the top clubs. Here's where it starts down at the bottom of the page:

http://www.talking-soccer.com/region...r=asc&start=30

Comment

For U14 and below we charge $900 per player but offer a $100 discount if you pay in full for the year when you register. This also includes 2 tournament registrations as well as the hotel expenses for the coach at those 2 tournaments. We charge a 2nd sibling only $600 and a 3rd sibling only $450. Full uniform kit is only $100. No indoor training is included in that price but we do indoor training at a very reasonable cost.
          Energy

Comment

I was wondering if someone (maybe SS?) would be willing to give a rough estimate of the total per player cost for a season in which the team plays in some high profile tournaments and makes it to the nationals. I've heard numbers of $15,000 thrown around.

Comment

You can figure that out easily enough...

If a team went to three Elite level tournaments that they needed to travel to the players portion of the $750ish player cost would be about $45 (team of 16), the flight $225-$375 per seat and hotel expenses about $130 per night. Add in about $30 per player for coach travel and lodging expenses. The other expense would be renting a car.

If a team went to WAGS, Jefferson Cup and PDA (drive) then the approximate costs for a player and one parent would be about $2,200 plus food.

If a team went to more or fewer than three, or if they flew across the country just adjust the math a accordingly.

Attending the Regionals or Nationals needs a bit of a different equation because of the longer length of the tournament (up to 6-7 days if you keep winning).

My lodging expenses for Regionals (stayed through semis) were about $525. I drove my own car.

I would guess that the Nationals (in Texas) could be as high as $1750, plus food, for two.

Comment

Scorpions fee for 15+ for 07-08 is $750. Winter training, practice gear (long and short shirts, shirts and socks) and one tournament included. Attending additional tournaments is on each individual team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X