Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want to get better? Do you want to play college soccer

Do you want to improve your game substantially this year year? Do you want to be able to compete at the highest level? Do you want to play college soccer? We guarantee your improvement both technically and tactically. Have FUN being the best. Alex Ludwig and the Michigan Rovers can give you the personal attention you need to get to the next level. Forming teams at GU13 GU14 GU15 GU16 Learn more at www.michiganrovers.com

Gotta love it... A girls club!

QUALITY vs QUANITY . Know some great players will show. Personal attention. !5 field players means happy kids getting a lot of playing time. Keepers play for free. Count us in baby! My kid is an "A" player looking to get better and find a new home. New club and not a merger= NO DRAMA!!! See you at tryouts. I love these guys already NO. 9's Dad

Comment

Careful, Gordo

Remember your failed experiment with MC? USYSA and MSYSA have not forgotten.

Comment

All teams coached and trained by Alex Ludwig a USSF "A" LICENSED COACH

All Rovers coaches and trainers MSYSA Risk Management Certified.

Comment

My daughters both

have trained with and played for Mr. Ludwig for several years. Learned a lot and improved rapidly. My oldest is playing college and younger one was a starter on varsity as a freshmen this year. Good Luck Coach Ludwig

Comment

Spoke to some parents at State Cup

about the Rovers Coach Alex Ludwig. Reports were very impressive. Got a chance to talk with him also. Well liked personally and professionally from what I understand a very good trainer. I am bringing my kid to his tryout. The prices and his credentials are all very appealing. We are tired of the samo samo clubs and she wants to play in college. Big clubs are too easy to get lost in the shuffle.

Comment

Small club putting together 4 team

makes me think this would be good for my u14 player. Makes summer ODP and can not get past winter final cuts. Maybe at a smaller organization she will get some added help. She is almost there . This whole girls club concept is nice. My player would love to play in college. See ya at tryouts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X