• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OYSA-QT

Can't wait to play your DD Eggy.

Re: OYSA-QT

Originally posted by Small Town
    Can't wait to play your DD Eggy.
    It should be a good game. The Storm are playing good ball right now.

Comment

It sounds like Nemesis is playing good ball, as well. Can't wait to see both teams.

Comment

These would be my Gold and Silver picks for the Oregon quailfiers. If I were given the power to seed the 6 brackets the first seeds would be # 1-6 and the second seeds would be #7-12 Some may move up or down.

I will pick my winners of the actual brackets later.

1. SSC Ireland
        2. CPSC Timbers
        3. FC Port. Marine
        4. FC Will. Possession
        5. Bend Storm
        6. WSM Energy
        7. LOCS Dynamite
        8. OUSA Ginga
        9. ESUFC Sunderland
        10. FCSC Nemesis
        11. BSC Black Magic
        12 FC Van. Xplosion

Comment

Will be glad when the Nemesis, FCV, and Timbers play in Washington...

Then we can forget about Oregon and let them play on their own

JK peep's, love Oregon right behind Wa ;)

Comment

Most teams from Oregon wish Washington teams would play in Washington. And travel just like we do or the teams from Southern Oregon. I like the girls playing them just to see old friends and see how teams and players have change. Plus it give us more great teams to play.

Comment

Thought I would let the group know QT Schedules are out.
              http://www.etrak-plus.com:8080/default/ ... edules.jsp

Comment

Small Town- we get you guys first thing. Can't wait, should be a great game.

Comment

Eggy- Can't wait either. We have a new player a goalie from Lake Oswego. She is playing wiht us this weekend. We played ECFC in a scrimmage today first half was the A team and the 2nd half was the B team. First Half score Storm 2 and ECFC Green 1 and 2nd half Storm 3 and ECFC 0. Are you going to catch any games this weekend?

Comment

I hope to be at the Dynamite game Saturday night. Brynne is guesting for the BU-13 boy team in Camas so I'm hoping the games don't over lap.

Comment

That would me nice.

Comment

I see some teams have to play 3 games one day and 1game one another day. That doesn't seem fair and some games are like 2.5 hours apart.

Comment

We are two,two,two and I think we have a good amount of time between games.
                          Looks like Brynne's last game this saturday is at 2:30 so we should be able to make your game with the Dyanamite.

Comment

Lake Oswego and Westside both have games 3 on one day and one on another. And someone had close time but I have to back and check.

Comment

FCSC and Us on Sunday have game at 9 a.m. and then one at 12 p.m. It is a good thing that they are 20 min. halfs. The Timbers and Ireland both have 3 games on Saturday.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X