Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaverton Cup

Eggy, are you going to report here after each game. You and the Timbers Red have a good chance to win this one.

Re: Beaverton Cup

Originally posted by Small Town
    Eggy, are you going to report here after each game. You and the Timbers Red have a good chance to win this one.
    Yes, I will poat scores from the Beaverton Cup. I would have to lean towards the Regional Champs to win this one. But, we will go down fighting. WSM have a real shot at this one also.

Comment

Beaverton Cup

Should be a good Tournament. This age group is fun to watch, with alot of talent on quite a few of the teams. There are going to be alot of teams going down fighting. :smt067

Comment

Eggy, I was going to ask you to watch one of U-14 games but it does look like the times work out. Cora was maybe going to be a guest player for them, but we came to Spokane to visit my Mom instead.

Comment

Final from the Beaverton Cup GU13

FCSC Nemesis 94 4 PCU Ice 1
          PCU Ice 2 OSA Sabura 0
          WSM Energy 1 FC WIll. Athletica 0
          CPSC Timbers 1 WSM Energy 0

Comment

Should be some good games there Eggy. If you want to watch some other good games Gu14 portland cup should have a semi finals matchups of either Eastside vs timbers and dos vs Lake O or Eastside vs Dos and timbers vs Eastside.

Comment

Eggy, Good Luck tomorrow. I hope it is cooler there than in Spokane. I know Thursday was hot down there, but I'm not sure about the rest of the weekend. They are saying next weekend in the 80's that is better than last year all the tournament we had in the Portland area was in the 100's.
              Good Luck Again!

Comment

Could the tournament be on a collision course to see Timbers vs Nemesis in a rematch? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon
                  Could the tournament be on a collision course to see Timbers vs Nemesis in a rematch? ;)
                  I think your right, however i checked the schedule do you think the fact the nemesis will get an extra game rest make a difference when it comes to the finals? and on that note my only knock against the beaverton cup so far is it seems a lot of teams are made to play on a lot shorter rest than the other. You woud think they would be able to schedule both semi's at the same time. to make it a little more fair.

Comment

So where is that Eggy Guy. So it look like you will be playing Westside in less they mess up. Should be a long day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Knight
                      Originally posted by Dragon
                      I think your right, however i checked the schedule do you think the fact the nemesis will get an extra game rest make a difference when it comes to the finals? and on that note my only knock against the beaverton cup so far is it seems a lot of teams are made to play on a lot shorter rest than the other. You woud think they would be able to schedule both semi's at the same time. to make it a little more fair.
                      Agree! Hate when tournament's screw that up...
                      All teams should have equal games/rest, etc ;)

Comment

It looks to me that they both have the same amount of games to me.

Comment

Oh, wasn't talkin' bout any team in paticular, just screwed up tournament schedules in general ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
                            It looks to me that they both have the same amount of games to me.
                            They have the same amount of games, thats not what we were talkign about. Its the rest between games. Instead of having the semi's at the same time so teh teams have equal rest on these hot days one team plays after the other then has a short break till the final. Just seems like with a tournament the size of the beaverton cup they would be able to organize a little better to even at least the semi's and finals up. For example I will be at a final game tomorrow where one team doesnt play at all and the other team has a 930 game then has to turna round and play at 12:30. Thats a HUGE advantage.

Comment

I guest it was late and I can't read. Thank for correcting me. I thought you would.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X