Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futsal in NH

Play Smart. Play Fast. The future of indoor soccer is Futsal.

FUTSALNH (www.futsalnh.com) kicks off another session of winter futsal leagues. Our league has been an overwhelming success with 50+ teams enjoying all the action. Come play the hottest sport in NH that has all soccer players talking about it!

Futsal is the only official form of indoor as approved by FIFA. We are an affordable alternative to traditional indoor soccer and we believe that futsal is a better teacher for the outdoor game than traditional indoor soccer. We would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding our league and what futsal is all about.

Register today and be a part of what everyone is talking about!

Benefits of Futsal:
    - 210% more touches than indoor soccer.
    - Promotes off the ball support and movement.
    - Increased speed of play.
    - More 1v1 and decision making opportunities.
    - FUN!

Why FUTSALNH?
    - We are the leading futsal league in NH.
    - We are the largest futsal league in NH. We have the best competition, as we have 50+ teams and are growing.
    - We are the only US Soccer sanctioned futsal league in NH.
    - We only use Certified Futsal referees (we were instrumental in bringing the futsal referee program to NH).
    - We care. Our teams are considered team members and are instrumental in shaping our league.

2011-2012 League Information:
    - Play begins on January 21 for U8-U14 and January 29 for High School/U15-U18 Divison
    - 5v5 (4 field players plus a goalie)
    - 10 Weeks - 9 games plus playoffs. Games are two 25 minute halves.
    - Locations (Concord, Manchester, Hudson, Nashua)

All teams must register and list players on their roster. Since futsal is played 5v5, suggested roster size is 6-10 players. While we encourage teams to adhere to the age guidelines, it is acceptable to mix club teams and cross over age groups (meaning U11s can play with U12s). Teams will be placed in divisions by skill level.

Registration deadline is January 7, 2012. Teams are encouraged to register as space is limited.

Register today!

Please visit www.futsalnh.com for more information.

Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the futsal league.

Sincerely,

The FUTSAL NH Team
    futsalnh@aol.com

Heard this league is being well received from multiple players. I heard from u8 to high school players who are having a lot of fun playing in this league.

Comment

Thank you Commissioner for that self assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Thank you Commissioner for that self assessment.
        Awsome response! No I am not the commish. I used to be a coach, and used to help run a town club, but now just a parent. I ran into a couple of players from that club I was involved with who told me they really like playing futsal and are enjoying it. One was a U8 player, the other was a high school player.

I know about TS and was going to start a thread when I saw this thread was all ready present.

So I guess it's wrong to comment in this forum when something posititve can be said. I have no idea how this league is running, I do not have a kid playing on any team in this league.

Thought I would pass along that this league is a positive thing happening to soccer in NH from a range of ages and the kids are having FUN!!!!!

Comment

Fair enough. I was just being a wise guy, sorry.

My son is playing now in the league that is based out of Manchester and Nashua. We are happy with session #1. The officiating has been pretty good. Very consistent. Wish the gym space was a little bigger or there were more rules that prevented the team with a few hard shooters from winning (ie. no shots from beyond mid-field/court or minimum touches before scoring, etc). Allow passing back to the goalie too. Just a thought. I understand they are using nationally recognized futsal rules.

Comment

We are enjoying it as well. The kids are having fun and there is a lot of positive reaction from both parents and kids. First session playoffs were great. They are at least trying to make it about soccer development and ask for feedback. I do wish they would include the ref fees in the registration fees just to make it easier. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Congratulations to all the teams from the Futsal NH league that played in regionals. There were 2 finalists and 1 semifinalist. There is one, possibly two, teams going to the National Futsal Championships in Kansas City.

Comment

To quote my son, "Futsal rules".

Comment

Is this an independent organization or an offshoot of an existing club?

Comment

Originally posted by Pitchrat View Post
                    Independent league but is run by a long term NWC coach. He has a passion of this type of soccer and has been trying for a few years to get this going. He has put a ton of time into this and I am glad its getting traction in NH.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitchrat View Post
                      Independent organization. He does coach at World Cup but there is no affiliation and no recruiting allowed by those involved with the company.

Comment

F[size=1]UTSAL[/size=1]NH is excited to announce the dates of the 2012-2013 Elite Futsal Academy tryouts.

Our Elite Futsal Academy is designed to challenge the advanced soccer and futsal player. Our goal is to take the skills of the advanced player to an elite level, both in technical and tactical ability, and to provide still a better appreciation of futsal (and soccer). Players selected to this program will form elite teams to compete in regional and possibly national futsal tournaments for boys and girls ages U12 and up. Our program is designed to complement, not compete with, a player’s club soccer training.

F[size=1]UTSAL[/size=1]NH attracts players from the top soccer clubs all over southern New Hampshire. Our Elite Futsal Academy Program provides an exciting opportunity for serious and dedicated young soccer and futsal players to play with other advanced players they normally compete against on the soccer field. Our group of professional coaches are the leading futsal trainers in the area and help set the tone for proper player development.

There is a registration fee of $15 which includes a t-shirt and 2 tryout dates. More information can be found at www.futsalnh.com. We recommend that you come to both tryouts if possible. The tryout schedule is as follows:

First Tryout
                        Saturday April 14, 2012 at the Central High School Gym
                        9-10:30AM U12/U13 Boys
                        9-10:30AM U12/U13 Girls
                        10:30-12:00 PM U14/U15 Boys
                        10:30-12:00 PM U14/U15 Girls

Second Tryout
                        Saturday April 21, 2012 at the Derry Sportszone
                        9-10:30AM U12/U13 Boys
                        9-10:30AM U12/U13 Girls
                        10:30-12:00 PM U14/U15 Boys
                        10:30-12:00 PM U14/U15 Girls

A call back tryout may be held on 4/29 for those unable to make either tryout.

Fall 2012 Birthdates:
                        U12 - 8/1/00 - 7/31/01
                        U13 - 8/1/99 - 7/31/00
                        U14 - 8/1/98 - 7/31/99
                        U15 - 8/1/97 - 7/31/98

Please contact Tom Bellen at 603-801-3154 if you cannot make either tryout date or if you have any questions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X