Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regional Tune ups

Oregon ODP G94 and G95 along with SSC Ireland are tuning up for regionals tomorrow.

SSC Ireland vs CFC Liberty @ 12:30
    SSC Ireland vs G95 ODP @ 1:30
    G95 ODP vs CFC Liberty @ 2:30

I think there is another game or two but don't know the schedule. All games at CFC fields.

Who is CFC Liberty? Is that an older team?

Comment

So how did they do this weekend?

Comment

Tune-Up Results...

SSC Ireland 5
        CFC Liberty 0

SSC Ireland 0
        G95 ODP 0

G95 ODP 2
        CFC Liberty 2

Comment

I thought maybe everyone was went into hiding. Good Luck to Ireland this next week keep us posted. Tell Kat to have fun and play hard like I know she will. Are you going down too?

Comment

Heading to Regionals...

Hi ST,
            Thanks, for the kind words and good luck. We're all going to CA. My wife is taking Kat and a teammate down on Saturday, then I leave on Sunday with some other Ireland members. Looking forward to a week in the sun and LOTS of soccer. We'll send along reports as the week progresses. Ireland plays Hawaii on Monday; then Nevada (Las Vegas Premier) on Tuesday; the Idaho (Les Bois) on Wednesday. Take care!

Comment

Oh wow, times here already huh? Lots of good luck to Ireland and safe travels!!!!

What's the story with CFC? Ireland beats em 5-0, ties the ODP team who also tied CFC. Did CFC have an off game against Ireland, a really good game against ODP or did Ireland have a bad game against ODP or is there a 4th scenario?

Comment

4th one

they were all back to back games. Ireland was hot against CFC and they were a little off. Ireland was a bit tired when they played the 95s then 95's were a bit tired playing CFC who had rested for the middle game. They also had another girl or 2 show up.

Comment

ODP coach played girls in all different positions during CF game. Really not much to any of it. It was a good game for Ireland vs. ODP helped get them ready for Cali. Good luck representing Oregon. Make us proud !

Comment

Thanks for the updates! Go get em girls. No matter what, you'll do Oregon proud.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X