Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor Soccer Games

With indoor soccer season here. Should a coach use indoor soccer games for training. Or should the coach use their top 4 or 5 players to win a games.

Indoors should be used for development and training. I guess it would depend on the individual coaches and clubs. If winning a t-shirt means more than building towards a state cup than maybe the coach/club should rethink their approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With indoor soccer season here. Should a coach use indoor soccer games for training. Or should the coach use their top 4 or 5 players to win a games.
      Is the answer not obvious?

Comment

Is the answer not obvious?
        I think the OP knew the answer but had an ax to grind with one of his kid's coaches and wanted some support.

Comment

indoor tournaments

anyone have info on any good christmas indoor tournaments

Comment

well it depends... i know of a lot of colleges coaches who go and watch indoor games for recruiting purposes Indoor shows your skills, fitness, and speed of play more than outdoor so good indoor players make great outdoor players. So i would say yes win at all costs better to have a indoor championship on your resume than nothing

Comment

well it depends... i know of a lot of colleges coaches who go and watch indoor games for recruiting purposes Indoor shows your skills, fitness, and speed of play more than outdoor so good indoor players make great outdoor players. So i would say yes win at all costs better to have a indoor championship on your resume than nothing
              indoor championship? joking right? And good indoor players make great out door players? are you just another clueless parent? Ever see the Major Indoor Soccer League? That was a league made up of amazing indoor players who couldn't get a sniff on an MLS team and MLS isn't the greatest. Thanks for the comedy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X