Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Soccer Costs

Was wondering what the better clubs charge at the U10-U12 level. I know some charge for uniforms, some dont. Just looking for a little guidance. We are considering Seacoast, NHPSA and Nashua World Cup due to reputation as well as how close it is to our house (Manchester area).

Seacoast fees are on their website

http://www.seacoastunited.org/Soccer...tml#Tuition-FA

Comment

NHPSA costs:

U10 $800
      U11&U12 Club $900
      U11&U12 Premier/Select $1200

Comment

Thank you for that info. So Seacoast is twice the cost of NHPSA at the U12 and under it seems? That seems insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Thank you for that info. So Seacoast is twice the cost of NHPSA at the U12 and under it seems? That seems insane.
          We attended their tryouts last summer. 60 kids trying out for U12, the majority of whom were extremely talented players for their age. In stark contrast to another club we tried out for which was 1/2 the cost.

Comment

Someone has to pay for the turf!

Comment

Does anyone know what the lower costs of the NHPS includes? The Seacoast fees include everything (coaches stipend, fall / spring league and training, uniform, indoor training, indoor league, registration and 4-5 tournament fees). I am in the same situation in trying to decide and want to make sure that I am comparing apples to apples. I don't want any surprises in the end.

Comment

Does anyone know what the lower costs of the NHPS includes? The Seacoast fees include everything (coaches stipend, fall / spring league and training, uniform, indoor training, indoor league, registration and 4-5 tournament fees). I am in the same situation in trying to decide and want to make sure that I am comparing apples to apples. I don't want any surprises in the end.
                World Cup is less across the board if you are considering them.

I believe U10 and U11 premier pay $725 which includes fall and spring training, 4 tournaments, 20+ weeks of winter training, and I believe a winter jamboree. Uniform (2 jerseys, 2 shorts, 2 socks) is separate at about $75 which I think is better because you don't necessary pay for a new uniform every year.

Comment

NHPSA fees include fall and spring seasons as well as 20 weeks of winter training (beginning in early December). It also includes 2-3 tournaments in both fall and spring and all coaches costs. Uniforms are also included with two jerseys, shorts, socks given out in the fall and a new set in the spring and training shirt, socks and shorts.

In comping it to Seacoast it looks like for twice the money you get an extra pair of shorts, a ball, a bag and 4 weeks less of winter training.

Comment

NHPSA fees include fall and spring seasons as well as 20 weeks of winter training (beginning in early December). It also includes 2-3 tournaments in both fall and spring and all coaches costs. Uniforms are also included with two jerseys, shorts, socks given out in the fall and a new set in the spring and training shirt, socks and shorts.

In comping it to Seacoast it looks like for twice the money you get an extra pair of shorts, a ball, a bag and 4 weeks less of winter training.
                    Yet, comparing it to WC you get pretty much the same thing but NHSPA is more money...with fees only to go up I might add.

Comment

Yet, comparing it to WC you get pretty much the same thing but NHSPA is more money...with fees only to go up I might add.
                      How is NHPSA more than WC in the examples posted above? They both are $800 at the U10 and U11 levels. You are obviousy a World Cup parent or coach, so how are you so dialed in that NHPSA has fees that are "only to go up"? Why not try something different and promote your program without floating lies and your opinions about other programs future fee structures?

Comment

a3JWCF

How is NHPSA more than WC in the examples posted above? They both are $800 at the U10 and U11 levels. You are obviousy a World Cup parent or coach, so how are you so dialed in that NHPSA has fees that are "only to go up"? Why not try something different and promote your program without floating lies and your opinions about other programs future fee structures?
                        U11 is 900 and I agree with the other poster. Fees will go up. That is the clear MO from this group.

Comment

When NHPSA came in, we were told the only way Classics and COE would agree to the deal is if the costs remained about the same as the previous season. Classics U15 fees went from $900 to $1500 when NHPSA took over. Is a $600 difference about the same?

And then even though the parents kept questioning the costs leading up to tryouts, the club withheld the info until the day of the tryouts.

We will finish our year and be done with them. I hate deception.

Comment

When NHPSA came in, we were told the only way Classics and COE would agree to the deal is if the costs remained about the same as the previous season. Classics U15 fees went from $900 to $1500 when NHPSA took over. Is a $600 difference about the same?

And then even though the parents kept questioning the costs leading up to tryouts, the club withheld the info until the day of the tryouts.

Not sure at your age group, but we knew the costs before tryouts. If you do not feel that you are getting the value for your money then you should move on. As with anything the price is dictated by supply and demand. if it is to expensive people will leave.

Comment

did you child move from select to premier? I doubt that the price was only 900 for u15's...ever. that is about what the u11's had been paying

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X