Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do NEFC and their parents control TS?

With the coordinated attacks on all things Stars and Scorpions of late the question has to be asked. Discuss.

My daughter is not on any of those teams and from the outside looking in I would of guessed it went Stars then NEFC and then Scorps or MPS. IMHO

Comment

It's obvious. In particular, the threads that appear regarding Scorpions that seem to pop up on some sort of timer alert. 2-3 mos go by, they've lost steam on one "demise" thread, so they start a new one. Unfortunately, a number of folks seem to fall for it, so these guys are spurred to continue. What is that saying about a woman scorned??? We are now well beyond 2 years, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My daughter is not on any of those teams and from the outside looking in I would of guessed it went Stars then NEFC and then Scorps or MPS. IMHO
        Neither is mine but I say NEFC attacks are everywhere.

Comment

With the coordinated attacks on all things Stars and Scorpions of late the question has to be asked. Discuss.
          Yes we also control the military industrial complex, were on the grassy knoll and know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Comment

Yes we also control the military industrial complex, were on the grassy knoll and know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
            Pleased to meet you....

Comment

scratch NEFC off tryout list.

Comment

Why don't you two guys make some crank calls and really have some fun. How old are you all now?

Comment

You all are just jealous that your club isn't large and profitable enough to afford a public relations, industrial espionage, and dis-infomation division. We have PRIED. You don't.

Comment

I think there is little question that NEFC parents have hijacked TS in its entirety. Scorpions and Stars are right up there with them. They are are the cause for the malicious content about other teams, the nasty start of many threads and the complete defamation of character of several coaches and, in some cases, kids.

Really, I think there are still a simple majority of NEFC, Scorps and Stars parents that are more concerned about their kids academic development vs Club Soccer development. There are reasonable people out there. They are just not continuosly on TS.

Comment

You all are just jealous that your club isn't large and profitable enough to afford a public relations, industrial espionage, and dis-infomation division. We have PRIED. You don't.
                      Pried into what?

Comment

Ooops. PRIDE. Public Relations, Industrial Dis-information + Espionage. Lots of pride. We have it. Yes we do.

Comment

Why don't you two guys make some crank calls and really have some fun. How old are you all now?
                          I've been around for a long, long year. Stole many a mans soul and faith.

Comment

Ooops. PRIDE. Public Relations, Industrial Dis-information + Espionage. Lots of pride. We have it. Yes we do.
                            And a bottomless well of wounded rage....you have that too.

Comment

And a bottomless well of wounded rage....you have that too.
                              But what's puzzling you is the nature of our game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X