Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Scorpions goalie ok

Im hoping to get good news on the health of the U13 scorpions goalie injured at Lancaster today (SUNDAY 11/6). She was taken out on an ambulance (neck). Does anyone have any news?

I hope she is Ok also

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im hoping to get good news on the health of the U13 scorpions goalie injured at Lancaster today (SUNDAY 11/6). She was taken out on an ambulance (neck). Does anyone have any news?
    Just hearing of this now! I hope she is OK as well. Thoughts are with her team and, more importantly, her and her family.

Comment

Sending thoughts and prayers,

Comment

any info

I think it was the aztecs goalie. I wish someone had some good news. It was sad and sobering. The ambulance driving across lancaster fields, while games continued, seemingly close to having players run right in front of them, was unnerving also.

Comment

It was a U14 girls game listed at that time...Wasn't there though.

10:30 am Scorpions SC Black 2-1 MPS Lady Knights Citizens Bank Field 15

Comment

I believe there were 2 incidents yesterday involving an ambulance. One in the morning and one sometime after 1:30.

Comment

I can't believe no one in this forum knows the outcome of either incident.

Comment

Knowing nothing of either situation, I do find myself continuing to check in here looking for an update.

The one thing that I keep coming back to is that if there was something very serious (neck injury, etc) I do believe that we would have heard something by now. The fact that there is no real update perhaps indicates a less serious injury. Hoping and praying this is the case.

Comment

You can probably relax - I don't know about the specific incident, but whenever a player goes down with an injury that is localized to the neck, the player cannot be moved until an ambulance crew arrives to do it. That means they show up for many minor neck injuries. Probably nothing.

Comment

Maybe people don't feel like discussing it here.

Comment

Nov. 6th incident

My daughter's teammate was the afternoon ambulance call. She broke her ankle/leg scoring a goal (no contact from opponent). She'll be ok.

Hope the other player with the neck injury is ok.

Comment

Scorps goalie

My daughter's teammate was the afternoon ambulance call. She broke her ankle/leg scoring a goal (no contact from opponent). She'll be ok.

Hope the other player with the neck injury is ok.
                        My daughter was playing on field 1 when the collision occurred. Pretty violent collision between the goalie and an oncoming striker on a high ball. No intent but both players were coming hard. Goalie was moving and talking and appeared to have a concussion/sore neck. Same thing was confirmed on another thread.

Comment

My daughter was playing on field 1 when the collision occurred. Pretty violent collision between the goalie and an oncoming striker on a high ball. No intent but both players were coming hard. Goalie was moving and talking and appeared to have a concussion/sore neck. Same thing was confirmed on another thread.
                          I think you are talking about the MPS tournament. This thread was about an incident on Nov. 6th. Different goalie...

Comment

You are absolutely correct. My bad. Tough couple of weeks for Scorps goalies!

Comment

Also on November 6th at Lancaster, an Aztec player was taken out by ambulance with a back injury. It was precautionary and she is fine.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X