Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls High School

westford academy @ peabody tomorrow. who do you think will win?

I think it's going to be a great game. They are both talented teams and I look forward to watching them play. Peabody's forwards will give Westford's defense a hard time, but Westfords mids seem stronger than Peabody's. I think Peabody's small field will make a difference in the outcome as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think it's going to be a great game. They are both talented teams and I look forward to watching them play. Peabody's forwards will give Westford's defense a hard time, but Westfords mids seem stronger than Peabody's. I think Peabody's small field will make a difference in the outcome as well.
      In the earlier game between Peabody and A/B, the Peabody field dimensions definitely helped minimize the play in the midfield. That helps Peabody because no one in E Mass is a more dangerous deep target than Dowd. But that doesn't mean that you can't keep the ball on the ground and create some possession there. I think the bigger problem for Peabody will be the fact that they haven't played anybody of Westford's quality for 2 months. It will take them a little bit to adjust to the faster pace of play and the additional pressure placed on their defensive line and keeper. If they get down early, they will be vulnerable, even at home.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X