Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best youth futsal leagues for winter?

Where can kids go get consistently good futsal during the colder months?

Revere has a really good program.

Comment

Revere

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No age limit

Comment

Revere is a stress free program that has no defined standings. The players are put on teams that differ from week to week. The competition is very good. Last year the majority of players were from the Bolts and Revere with a smattering from outside clubs (NSU, Vikings, Bayside etc etc).
        This differs from the clinics offered at Forekicks in Norfolk and the more traditional leagues offered at the Park school, Mansfield and Danvers.

Comment

Best in Area

I have been playing here for years. The competition is great for kids. My daughter and I have watched some of the mens leagues and it will blow you away. Recommend having other players watch to truely see how futal is played.

http://www.futsalma.com/

Comment

Revere is a stress free program that has no defined standings. The players are put on teams that differ from week to week. The competition is very good. Last year the majority of players were from the Bolts and Revere with a smattering from outside clubs (NSU, Vikings, Bayside etc etc).
            This differs from the clinics offered at Forekicks in Norfolk and the more traditional leagues offered at the Park school, Mansfield and Danvers.

My son has played there in Revere at U11 an it had very limited competition.

Comment

Comment

Americanfutbolito in Danvers runs a good program. We've played there for years. Great surface, good officials, competition. http://www.americanfutbolito.com/

Comment

I have been playing here for years. The competition is great for kids. My daughter and I have watched some of the mens leagues and it will blow you away. Recommend having other players watch to truely see how futal is played.

What are the adult leagues like? Do you know if there is usuallyromm for a free agent to join a team?

Comment

USYF in MA

I have seen big growth in futsal the last 4 years and have had great experiences with the us youth futsal leagues in brookline. I believe that they have more venues in and around Boston, also there are going to be USYF leagues on Cape Cod this Winter. It seems to be really taking off. My kids prefer it to regular indoor and so do I, no aimless kicking of balls against the boarded fields and a lot more play on the ground because of the low bounce balls that are used.

Comment

I have seen big growth in futsal the last 4 years and have had great experiences with the us youth futsal leagues in brookline. I believe that they have more venues in and around Boston, also there are going to be USYF leagues on Cape Cod this Winter. It seems to be really taking off. My kids prefer it to regular indoor and so do I, no aimless kicking of balls against the boarded fields and a lot more play on the ground because of the low bounce balls that are used.
                      Not a big fan of futsal and do not recommend it for young players in the U13/14 age range. While it strengthens technical skills it does more harm than good tactically. I do think it is great for U12's and under.

Comment

Then why does the Brazilian Football Ass. believe in futsal and some of the greatest Brazilian(Ronaldinho, Robinho) players started with Futsal

Comment

Then why does the Brazilian Football Ass. believe in futsal and some of the greatest Brazilian(Ronaldinho, Robinho) players started with Futsal
                          Because Futsal requires great footworks, creativities and rhythm. If the majority of the players don't have those skills set it is not pretty to watch.

Comment

Also if your son/daughter plays kick and run, Futsal is not for you.

Comment

if they favor kick and run, it is exactly why they should be playing it. play it enough and they will develop great skills and composure. i am always disgusted when the odp coaches play smash ball off the indoor boards. they, of all coaches should know better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X