Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ct hs soccer

What a mess the season is going to turn into. Anyone know what is going on with all the Conference Tourneys (CCC, FCIAC specifically).

Are they going to push games back? Cut season short? Most schools are without power so kids aren't even back at school for a few days.

Like last year, I hope FCIAC bombs again in the states this year. Reading soccerhead makes me want to puke. They think they're in the Championship league.

Comment

Please pass the grey poupon. I can't stand their holier than thou attitude.

Comment

Some of them are getting really worked up over the new dates for finals. They are concerned that their stars might have a conflict with a Tournament in LI the same weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Like last year, I hope FCIAC bombs again in the states this year. Reading soccerhead makes me want to puke. They think they're in the Championship league.
          Soccerhead rules!!!!!
          CFC NATION!!!!!!

Comment

Actually, we think we're in the Champions League, while your lot are in the Championship.

Comment

Soccerhead rules!!!!!
              CFC NATION!!!!!!
              Soccerhead is censored. Its ridiculous. Big Danny you are so awesome. Oh no you are. FCIAC is the best conference in the world. I would rather win the conference than the states because we have the best coaches outside of England. Oh those poor Wilton girls they have is so rough. Blah blah blah.

Comment

Soccerhead is censored. Its ridiculous. Big Danny you are so awesome. Oh no you are. FCIAC is the best conference in the world. I would rather win the conference than the states because we have the best coaches outside of England. Oh those poor Wilton girls they have is so rough. Blah blah blah.
                Agree! Soccerhead is mostly all the CFC coaches raving how good the FCIAC is and how great CFC is!!!!

Comment

Big Danny is one of the most arrogant HS coaches around. Think's he's God's gift to coaching. Constantly criticizes and yells at the girls on the field, plays favorites with players and makes promises he can't keep. Unfortunately, he'll probably win the FCIAC's with his player's boot and run type of soccer.

Comment

Agree! Soccerhead is mostly all the CFC coaches raving how good the FCIAC is and how great CFC is!!!!
                    I guess States will determine who has the best teams, and whether they are in the FCIAC conference. As for CFC, I have a daughter who plays for them so I'm biased. I've been extremely happy with them for the last few years she's played with them.

There are other great clubs as well, like South Central, Oakwood, Yankee, etc. It's really all about finding where your daughter fits in, does she like the coach and her teammates.

As for Soccerhead, I like the forum. If you don't like the CFC slant, then maybe your club can start their own soccer blog.

Comment

I guess States will determine who has the best teams, and whether they are in the FCIAC conference. As for CFC, I have a daughter who plays for them so I'm biased. I've been extremely happy with them for the last few years she's played with them.

There are other great clubs as well, like South Central, Oakwood, Yankee, etc. It's really all about finding where your daughter fits in, does she like the coach and her teammates.

As for Soccerhead, I like the forum. If you don't like the CFC slant, then maybe your club can start their own soccer blog.
                      You must live in CFC/FCIAC land? I think that most people tend to go to the club that is nearst to them, just economics I guess? As far as soccerhead goes I find that the "spin #" is mostly a croc of ##it, just another way of S.C to make a few $$$ and I am sure he has had manny CFC loyalists paying the $$$$.

Comment

You must live in CFC/FCIAC land? I think that most people tend to go to the club that is nearst to them, just economics I guess? As far as soccerhead goes I find that the "spin #" is mostly a croc of ##it, just another way of S.C to make a few $$$ and I am sure he has had manny CFC loyalists paying the $$$$.
                        Actually do live close to CFC, so it is convenient. If you don't like the Soccerhead "spin", then don't go on the website.

I gather you're daughter obviously plays for another club, but you sound like a disgruntled parent who's kid didn't make the CFC team, by the way you keep dissing them.

Comment

You must live in CFC/FCIAC land?
                          FYI, CFC has branches all over the state and most of them are not based in Fairfield County. Sing it with me -- "CFC land is your land, CFC land is my land . . . "

Comment

Not to shift the subject from the friendly CFC - Non-CFC banter, but my daughter is a high school freshman. When can she start practicing and playing for her club team.

The regular season is finished - but there are still conference playoffs and then the state tournament.

When is she permitted to join practices and games with her club team?

Comment

Not to shift the subject from the friendly CFC - Non-CFC banter, but my daughter is a high school freshman. When can she start practicing and playing for her club team.

The regular season is finished - but there are still conference playoffs and then the state tournament.

When is she permitted to join practices and games with her club team?
                              Once they are elimited from the states then your daughter can start practicing. My guess is that most clubs will start the week of 11-14-11

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X