Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC United Rosters

24, 21 and 26. How are they going to satisfy everyone's expectations on play time. I expect a large departure of kids next year.

These aren't the type of kids that will be happy with less than 50% play time. Hartford county kids have other options.

Comment

Would other options for CFCU players be Yankee or Beachside?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Would other options for CFCU players be Yankee or Beachside?
        Downstate yes. Harford County would be Soccerplus (for those kids that want to stay in ECNL) and FSA. Both Soccerplus and FSA have ex United players on their rosters now.

Comment

Downstate yes. Harford County would be Soccerplus (for those kids that want to stay in ECNL) and FSA. Both Soccerplus and FSA have ex United players on their rosters now.
          I forgot Soccerplus. Yes if you wanted to play ECNL they would be an alternative. Looks like they have 17-19 players on their ECNL rosters.

Comment

Why doesn't CFC post all their team results each week on their websites? they only post some results, mostly the wins?

Comment

Why doesn't CFC post all their team results each week on their websites? they only post some results, mostly the wins?
              BINGO!!!!!! Hard to self promote with losses posted.

Comment

BINGO!!!!!! Hard to self promote with losses posted.
                I don't think this is centrally controlled -- up to individual coach/manager. In my experience, losing teams -- at any club -- frequently do not post results. Therefore the results that get posted are for the better/winning teams, which means most of the results posted are wins.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X