• Show
Clear All

State Cup

Bunch of games today, any results?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bunch of games today, any results?
    U13 NEFC South Coast vs Stars West 3-1

Comment

I beleive that was the stars west b team. There a team is already through to the spring round

Comment

I beleive that was the stars west b team. There a team is already through to the spring round
        That was the Stars West A team, the Stars "W" team in the next round is the Stars Athletic team coached by JW.

Comment

Any MPS people there? MPS teams played today too, wondering what the results were.

Comment

Any MPS people there? MPS teams played today too, wondering what the results were.
            MPS Under 13 girls lost to Scorpions West

Comment

Any U14G scores?

Comment

That was the Stars West A team, the Stars "W" team in the next round is the Stars Athletic team coached by JW.
                PM's team beat RL's today? That would be a huge upset. Are you sure about this?

Comment

PM's team beat RL's today? That would be a huge upset. Are you sure about this?

Yes, 3-1 in overtime to NEFC.

Comment

I walked by this game late, Stars scored at the end of the game and celebrated, and I assumed it was the winning goal, but learned that it was the tying goal. Seemed like a close game, surprised NEFC scored two in the overtime.

Comment

Mps Lady Knights 3 FC United 0

Comment

RL is a Joke...All talk no substance....Couldn't develop regional or national player if his life depended upon.....

Comment

Anyone know the scores from the other GU14 games? I'm expecting Renegades, NEFC and Nor'Easter to advance.

Comment

I walked by this game late, Stars scored at the end of the game and celebrated, and I assumed it was the winning goal, but learned that it was the tying goal. Seemed like a close game, surprised NEFC scored two in the overtime.
                            Pm is a very good strategic coach, not surprised they rallied back to win in OT.

Comment

Pm is a very good strategic coach, not surprised they rallied back to win in OT.
                              No doubt giving up the tying goal in the waning minutes was part of this underrated geniuses strategy. Maybe the U14's could have used some of his strategies, they weren't using his 11 in the box defense yesterday and are home early once again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X