Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast Invitational

I've seen threads about Nashua and CFC tournaments on the site over last few days. Curious what folks have to say about Seacoast Tournament this past weekend.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've seen threads about Nashua and CFC tournaments on the site over last few days. Curious what folks have to say about Seacoast Tournament this past weekend.
    Another great opportunity for NEFC to pick up some important hardware.

Comment

Great fields
      Medium competition
      Bad referees

Comment

Too many bees. Several of our players got stung and one parent had to go to the hospital b/c she was allergic. THey need to fix that.

Comment

Been to both CFC and Seacoast. Like the Seacoast one better. Much better atmosphere and facilities. Competition about the same. Referees are same no matter where you go. As far as bee's go, are you kidding me? Is there something else you would like to b&m about. How about the sun being too bright? That was a problem there as well. It was hot also.. Personally I would actually prefer to stay home altogether at this point. Just don't see the need for much of it anyways.

Comment

Bad referees
            Would you expect anything less from New Hampshire. I'm sure that they were objective any time there was a NH team involved too...LOL

Comment

Grow up for God's sake will ya.

Comment

Have to agree. The bees were the worst.

Comment

Seacoast must be thrilled that an open question about the tournament returns comments about bumble bees and referees.

What about competition and teams on boys side? (As one poster noted, NEFC seems to have left a mark on the girls side).

Comment

Seacoast must be thrilled that an open question about the tournament returns comments about bumble bees and referees.

What about competition and teams on boys side? (As one poster noted, NEFC seems to have left a mark on the girls side).
                    This thread started by yet another person touting the NEFC horn. I still say the bees stung..k

Comment

why do you think that a question about the boys side (where NEFC did not even place in finals) was raised by somebody fluffing NEFC?

and i agree. it hurts when a bee stings.

Comment

in U12 boys, two town teams (Newton and Easton United) beat out the top teams from clubs like FC Stars, Seacoast, Bruno and NHSPA.

Comment

Would you expect anything less from New Hampshire. I'm sure that they were objective any time there was a NH team involved too...LOL
                          Are you serious. I live in NH and have no bias one way or the other. Nor do any of the other refs I know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X