Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpions u12G

Heard that this team is struggling to keep together. Lots of unhappy parents looking for a landing spot. I heard their best player is looking to make the jump to nefc sooner than later.

I heard it was going to snow soon.

Comment

I know one of the parents. I'll ask and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Heard that this team is struggling to keep together. Lots of unhappy parents looking for a landing spot. I heard their best player is looking to make the jump to nefc sooner than later.
        Nice try BB.

Comment

I know one of the parents. I'll ask and get back to you.
          So do I, thats where it came from. KD never wanted to keep this team prefering to concentrate out west. She was given ample incentive($) but not working out the way they hoped.

Comment

hmmm...that's interesting seeing as the U12E team is much stronger than West

Comment

hmmm...that's interesting seeing as the U12E team is much stronger than West
              Another nice try. East has a lot more time in KD's program than West. West will catch up. Both teams practice together often and get along well.

Comment

Another nice try. East has a lot more time in KD's program than West. West will catch up. Both teams practice together often and get along well.
                Not about talent all about location. She will pull away from the east.

Comment

Team performed very well in md and as far as I can tell everyone very committed.

Comment

You are correct, she will pull away from the east, as she will have the 13ECNL, with bithbteams together, so she will just call them Scorpions..

Comment

You are correct, she will pull away from the east, as she will have the 13ECNL, with bithbteams together, so she will just call them Scorpions..
                      Oh my gosh, who cares? They are 11 and 12. HUGE difference in quality of teams @ this age. This team is just OK. Nothing (not even close) like the top teams so get over yourselves. To start a post on TS about U12 girls @ a declining club like Scorps? Give me a break. You really think you are even close to the top NEFC United team or United Stars teams? Half that Scorps team (maybe more) wouldn't make the top team if BB stuck around and had his girls in the Sorps program.

Wait until you get to 11 v 11. You are in for a rude awakening. You are not even playing the real game yet.

Comment

Oh my gosh, who cares? They are 11 and 12. HUGE difference in quality of teams @ this age. This team is just OK. Nothing (not even close) like the top teams so get over yourselves. To start a post on TS about U12 girls @ a declining club like Scorps? Give me a break. You really think you are even close to the top NEFC United team or United Stars teams? Half that Scorps team (maybe more) wouldn't make the top team if BB stuck around and had his girls in the Sorps program.

Wait until you get to 11 v 11. You are in for a rude awakening. You are not even playing the real game yet.
                        You, sir, are an idiot.

Comment

I see some real some real logistical problems with finding a suitable neutral location. Braintree is not the midway point and parents on the south shore do not want to travel 495 for a practice. Also selling pre-ecnl as their primary league where they'll be designated into lower brackets with weaker competition is not a plus. This path seems challenging I think one team will be designated ecnl and the other will compete for state cup with some crossover but not a full consolidation.

Comment

Interesting but that's not what they are currently doing at u13. The ecnl team is in the east and scorps west remains separate.

Comment

Dont believe the propaganda this team is crumbling. KD and friends are recruiting very hard. They have been approaching kids and parents to come join their team. I guess if they're not in NEP it's not a violation however it says a lot about her integrity and the type of person she is that she has no problem approaching committed players in season. Buyer beware panick is setting in and promises are being made.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X