Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Boys program SUCK, bunch of hacks

CFC Boys program SUCK, bunch of hacks. More of a rugby match than soccer match. Can't compare to a Beachside or FSA. Especially the U13 Boys. Wow saw Sunday's match against Bayside FC Bolts from Rhode Island. Wow AMERICAN FOOTBALL I tell you. I can't tell you how many times kids left the game with injuries. Players taken out at their legs. Ref definitely a local guy. Should of shown a few yellows and definitely red. And how can a U13 player be in 8th grade??? How old is that #13. Wow. Unfortunate. But it truly shows you that Beachside is a much classier club.

Must be a Beachside parent......

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      CFC Boys program SUCK, bunch of hacks. More of a rugby match than soccer match. Can't compare to a Beachside or FSA. Especially the U13 Boys. Wow saw Sunday's match against Bayside FC Bolts from Rhode Island. Wow AMERICAN FOOTBALL I tell you. I can't tell you how many times kids left the game with injuries. Players taken out at their legs. Ref definitely a local guy. Should of shown a few yellows and definitely red. And how can a U13 player be in 8th grade??? How old is that #13. Wow. Unfortunate. But it truly shows you that Beachside is a much classier club.
      Ref should definitely control the match to control dirty play. However, that said, if the tackles were clean and your kid can't handle it, maybe they should take ballet.

Comment

I assume your child plays for a U13 team and yet you don't understand how a U13 player can be in the 8th grade? Seriously?

Comment

I assume your child plays for a U13 team and yet you don't understand how a U13 player can be in the 8th grade? Seriously?
          How can a U16 player be a Sophmore...Wait that makes sense. That guy is clueless. On the "other" board you will see CFC coach/owner saying how CFC is on the rise...

Comment

It all depends on what you define "on the rise". Let's be real, CFC boys compared to Beachside and FSA boys is not even close.

Comment

Is it classy for the Beachside U14 goalie to storm the ref after the the whistle blew at a YMS tournament this past weekend. Than to top it off start a fight with a player on the other team. Real classy. Let's not forget these are still kids and kids do stupid things from time to time. The beauty of stupidity is that it doesn't no race, sex, religion, or financial status. Take a hard look at coaches and parents that allow the behavior or style of play...

Comment

My kid is in 8th grade and plays u13. Some everton regional teams play good soccer as well

Comment

It all depends on what you define "on the rise". Let's be real, CFC boys compared to Beachside and FSA boys is not even close.
                  On the rise? Has anyone seen the cfc candlewood teams. The should not even be categorized as premier as well as the wolves

Comment

On the rise? Has anyone seen the cfc candlewood teams. The should not even be categorized as premier as well as the wolves
                    Why do you care? These are little kids.

Comment

Why do you care? These are little kids.
                      Then why boast "on the rise"

Maybe one or two of the 100 or so boys teams of the cfc pyramid are on the rise when the other 98 are on the fall

Comment

I find it annoying when a premier club sucks in a travel club into believing that if they pay 2k or so and slap there name on their shirts that they will suddenly be able to compete at the premier level when they don't have a shot in hell. DONT DRINK THE JUICE

Comment

I find it annoying when a premier club sucks in a travel club into believing that if they pay 2k or so and slap there name on their shirts that they will suddenly be able to compete at the premier level when they don't have a shot in hell. DONT DRINK THE JUICE
                          CFC's a business, plain and simple and there are many options in Connecticut. Don't like the product go elsewhere.

Comment

Its a brand new branch. They are not going to put out the best teams right away. A lot of the Northwest Connecticut towns cant put together a travel teams. This allows some kids the opportunity to play soccer in that area.

Comment

CFC is like Dunkin Donuts. Some have better management and service than others. Soccerplus is actually putting a better product on the field these days compared to CFC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X