Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injured Player

My daughter has been emailing with a college coach and he asked for her high school and club schedule so he could come out and see her play. The problem being that she just got hurt and is most likely out for the majority of the season for high school but not club. Would the coach not like to hear that she is injured or would he not care?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter has been emailing with a college coach and he asked for her high school and club schedule so he could come out and see her play. The problem being that she just got hurt and is most likely out for the majority of the season for high school but not club. Would the coach not like to hear that she is injured or would he not care?
    I can't imagine a coach getting mad that a player is injured. Just politely have her tell him that she is injured (she might want to explain the injury as well) and then she can tell him that she will be alright for club and then give him her schedule to that. I wouldn't imagine a coach holding it against her, but who really knows.

Comment

Most clubs participate in many preseason tournaments. My daughters team goes to 3 in November/December and then several more in February/March. If that's the case with your daughters team invite him to those.

Comment

Most clubs participate in many preseason tournaments. My daughters team goes to 3 in November/December and then several more in February/March. If that's the case with your daughters team invite him to those.
        So should she not even mention that shes injured and disregard when he asked for her high school schedule? The problem is that shes on a very good high school team and shes signed up to do CASL. CASL is earlier than usual this year and her high school team might go to the state finals which interferes with CASL. So should she mention that she will be at CASL yet or no?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X