Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Women play in Conn.

U.S. Women’s National Team continues the 2007 Women’s National Team Send-Off Series with a match against Norway on July 14 at Rentschler Field in East Hartford (6 p.m. ET live on ESPN2).

The U.S. team will begin training in Connecticut on Saturday, July 7, in preparation for the Norway match, which will feature the world’s first and fourth ranked teams, both favorites to win the 2007 FIFA Women’s World Cup being held Sept. 10-30 in China.

Tickets starting at $19 are on sale online at ussoccer.com, at all Hartford area Ticketmaster outlets (including Macy’s and FYE), and by phone at 860-525-4500. Tickets are also available at the Hartford Civic Center box office. Groups of 20 or more can purchase tickets at reduced prices by calling U.S. Soccer at 312-528-1290 or obtaining a group order form at ussoccer.com.
    Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

Where will they be training? Is it open to the public?

Comment

I have my tickets! Can't wait!

Comment

Sounds like fun, but I'll be on a bus trip with the Midnight Riders down to the Meadowlands to watch another Revs victory! Maybe next time I guess.
        Hey ref whats the call?
        Your missing a good game ref!
        Handball!
        Call it both ways!
        Oh, that was a foul!
        Are you kidding me?
        She was offsides ref!
        What are you blind?
        Hey ref, you wanna borrow my glasses?

Comment

Is anyone tailgating?

Comment

FSA (in Farmington CT) is proud to be the host training site for both the US and Norwegian National Teams from July 7th through July 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by Oz9
              FSA (in Farmington CT) is proud to be the host training site for both the US and Norwegian National Teams from July 7th through July 12th.
              How much does a Norway?

Comment

Originally posted by Shecky Greene
                Originally posted by Oz9
                How much does a Norway?
                What's Anor?

Comment

[quote=Straight Man]
                  Originally posted by "Shecky Greene":vod73pyw
                  Originally posted by Oz9
                  How much does a Norway?
                  What's Anor?[/quote:vod73pyw]

Another Nut Opposing Recruiting

Comment

Just wanted to say that the uniforms are even uglier in person.

Comment

The uniforms are definitely not better in person, even the socks are awful!
                      The game was a blast though!

Comment

I went to the game with my 12 yo daughter and I was suprised at the number of parents shelling out $60 - $90 for the ugly uniforms for their own darling little daughters. My daughter ended up with a $25 cotton Wambauch t-shirt, she wanted a Solo or Scurry shirt but they never have keeper stuff. I think USA soccer missed the marketing boat entirely with this game - Lilly's home coming and not a Lilly shirt in site for sale.
                        All in all it was a fun game even though the women played a little flat in the last 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Alter Ego
                          I went to the game with my 12 yo daughter and I was suprised at the number of parents shelling out $60 - $90 for the ugly uniforms for their own darling little daughters. My daughter ended up with a $25 cotton Wambauch t-shirt, she wanted a Solo or Scurry shirt but they never have keeper stuff. I think USA soccer missed the marketing boat entirely with this game - Lilly's home coming and not a Lilly shirt in site for sale.
                          All in all it was a fun game even though the women played a little flat in the last 20.
                          Everyone seemed off. Weren't as fluid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X