Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawks Crew Jags Vardar Gators Force Rovers

When shopping girls clubs in Michigan, I have not found a club with a coach that has near the background of the new Michigan Rovers coach and founder. His bio as seen on the Michigan Rovers website is very impressive. This looks to be the new option we all have been looking for. Not a merger. It looks to be something new,fresh and different. Very high high level opportunity...

Show

us list of coaches with clean background checks. No one will take this seriously until the founnder discloses who his "trainers" (coaches) are. What is he hiding?

Comment

I checked out the Rovers Website

I checked out the Michigan Rovers Website. It said USSF "A" Licensed Coach Alex Ludwig was head coach for the teams. Also, assistants would be named soon and all coaches and trainers will be MSYSA Risk Management Certified. Site had some great links to "girls" soccer sites. Had a complete resume on Founder and DOC Alex Ludwig (WOW!). The costs were very reasonable and the Rovers' philosophy was nice to see. Looks very good to me.

Comment

All coaches and trainers MSYSA Risk Management Certified

Rover sight says all coaches and trainers MSYSA Risk Management Certified. I like what I see.

Comment

Looks like

From all of your posts in this thread that either you are very easily impressed or are involved in the club. Either way, trust but verify.

Comment

His Resume Is Just Part of the PR Game

Resumes are a dime a dozen in soccer. Enter any soccerbum's name with a European accent and see for yourself. I could name 20 European ex-pros who I wouldn't let near my kid. The proof is on the pitch. And there have been no matches yet. Save your "WOW"s for real results.

Comment

I am a fellow youth soccer coach...

I am a fellow youth soccer coach and I can assure you Alex Ludwig is a fine coach, trainer, and person. Your child would be very fortunate to have Alex train them. He is very well respected in the coaching community. Good Luck to Alex and his new club

Comment

I dunno

I dunno I thought Mr. Ludwig's resume read as much more than that of a former pro player. It looks like he has been successful as a Pro, National and Youth coach. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone that could match his credentials anywhere. We should be welcoming this guy and his new club to Michigan. He looks outstanding to me.

Comment

I dunno

Moron

Comment

Credentials

I saw the same thing very impressive. What about Vardar East Miriam Hickey she is very impressive also.

Comment

Looks good; however,

It's now June 2nd & the tryout information isn't posted.

I am curious & interested if the team my player want to make doesn't work out, but I would like to see more finalized information to make an informed decision.

Comment

Great Point...

She is the real deal and has a great bio...

Comment

Great Point...

I was referring to coach Hickey....

Comment

What does Miriam Hickey have to do with Michigan Rovers?

Is she leaving Vardar East?

Comment

I hope not....

I was just responding about different coaches bios. I have been looking for a team for my daughter and saw her bio. (This is how rumers get started)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X